Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is it me or.......
(02-28-2023, 09:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: thats-bait-mad-max.gif]

I love it...  great post.. HAHAHHAAA!!!
Reply/Quote
Yes.

Get rid of the only reason any FA would want to come here without it being a last resort.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:25 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Why not Sledy..

Think about it go to the kitchen get something to drink and think about it...    

the biggest the best oline and defense ever.. assembled on a football field with a mediocre qb...   think about

Tennessee Titans ring a bell? Great team, mediocre QB. Went nowhere.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:55 PM)jj22 Wrote: Let him walk?! No. But let's have a true convo in this thread. Do we really need to extend him this year or can we wait and have one more big free agency and extend him next?

He doesn't seem likely to sit out if not extended this offseason.....

Every year they wait he gets more expensive.
Reply/Quote
Is it me or... are you smoking dope?
Reply/Quote
Didn't someone kill a gopher with a stick that one time? Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’m certain this is “tongue in cheek” (it is, right?). And, I could kick myself for responding to it, but why do we entertain these kind of posts? I’ll slither away quietly, now.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2023, 12:14 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: I’m certain this is “tongue in cheek” (it is, right?).  And, I could kick myself for responding to it, but why do we entertain these kind of posts?  I’ll slither away quietly, now.

It's just Marlon, sittin' around chewin' on a tuna on rye, lookin' to see if anyone hasn't finished thier fries yet. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'll bite....so according to Burrow we have the best coaches in the NFL and if we can magically trade Burrow for an all HOF oline we are saying that we'd never win it all with a plug in QB like Derek Carr and the best coaches and line in the universe?

Man, Burrow really is our only hope...I sure hope he doesn't want to get paid like it.
Reply/Quote
Bob Newhart and his deadpan are impressed.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
This is why we can't have nice things.

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:17 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I will admit it does sound a little Steeler Fanny...  thread lol.. 

think about it though we could have a Super Team except the QB..  Position.  

How would we have a Super team?  Most teams franchise tag their superstars and we would end up overpaying for mid to upper level talent.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:05 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Am I the Only one who thinks we should let Joe Burrow walk after this year..  

think about all the goodies would could get.  Finally get some O Line..

well hs 5th year option hasn't been picked up yet...

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-01-2023, 02:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This is why we can't have nice things.

& a 2023 Bengals Board HoF inductee.  Hilarious 
Reply/Quote
LOL!! Trade Joe Burrow.

get out of here...............

[Image: FoKiKAtWAAEExI6?format=jpg&name=large]
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:05 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Am I the Only one who thinks we should let Joe Burrow walk after this year..

think about all the goodies would could get. Finally get some O Line..

Seriously i think we could ask for 4-5 first round picks for Burrow lol.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 05:17 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I will admit it does sound a little Steeler Fanny...  thread lol.. 

think about it though we could have a Super Team except the QB..  Position.  

Two words-----

2022 49ers

-----nuff said
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2023, 05:56 PM)Housh Wrote: Seriously i think we could ask for 4-5 first round picks for Burrow lol.

And none of them would be as good as Joe Burrow!
Reply/Quote
Anyone got any trade away Joe Burrow takes today? Say What
Reply/Quote

think about all the goodies would could get. Finally get some O Line..

(02-28-2023, 05:11 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Think about it we could really build a huge team even with a mediocre qb we could win...   

(02-28-2023, 05:16 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Think about the possibilities we get the biggest and the best line and defense players and then some qb who has all day in the pocket surely he can toss the ball for some yards..  

(02-28-2023, 05:20 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: The Best thing that ever happen to this team could be this exact trade idea huh see... 

Shut up
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote