Poll: Okay to kill Sasquatch?
Yes. Kill 'em
No. Squatch Lives Matter
What's a Sasquatch?
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it morally acceptable to kill a Sasquatch?
I saw a huge debate on a TV show between Sasquatch hunters.

Some were saying it was okay to hunt and kill them like animals.

Others were saying they are intelligent self-aware creatures like humans and they should not be killed unless they were acting violent.

What do you guys think?
Reply/Quote
This conundrum is brought up a lot in science fiction movies when aliens come to earth. Some say we should treat them all as invaders while others say we should give them a chance to see if they are peaceful.

But the question with Squatches is a little different because every one agrees that any space alien that can travel to earth is an advanced highly intelligent creatures.
Reply/Quote
Okay, let me be completely honest here.

The issue I am really concerned about is not killing a Sasquatch. It is having sex with one.

If Sasquatch is just an animal that would make it "bestiality" which is just a misdemeanor in Tennessee, but if the Sasquatch is considered a different form (some would say lower, but lets not get into that) of human then it would be considered rape which is a high level felony.

And what if the Squatch can't speak to give consent, but really acts like she wants it? Is it fair to deny the Squatch the divine pleasure of the diddley just because she can't speak English?
Reply/Quote
Are you asking if I would pound the Sasquatch *****?
Reply/Quote
If not... No don’t do it. It is not acceptable to kill endangered species.
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2020, 07:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Okay, let me be completely honest here.

The issue I am really concerned about is not killing a Sasquatch.  It is having sex with one.

If  Sasquatch is just an animal that would make it "bestiality" which is just a misdemeanor in Tennessee, but if the Sasquatch is considered a different form (some would say lower, but lets not get into that) of human then it would be considered rape which is a high level felony.

And what if the Squatch can't speak to give consent, but really acts like she wants it?  Is it fair to deny the Squatch the divine pleasure of the diddley just because she can't speak English?

If the sqatch can't speak, it can't tell anyone anyways. So you should be safe. Just don't get watched, for your own sake and the watcher's.

Aside from that, I really don't quite know what to say.

Would you have sex with an alien? Would it be your first thought when meeting one? If so, I'd recommend you rather use a sasquatch for your interspecies curiosity. At least that won't cause an intergalactic war or something.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
If they're humanish then no you shouldn't typically kill a human. If they are animals well they are endangered so no again.
Reply/Quote
I would say that unless it threatened your life, it is not ok to kill it.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-17-2020, 08:58 PM)hollodero Wrote: If the sqatch can't speak, it can't tell anyone anyways. So you should be safe. Just don't get watched, for your own sake and the watcher's.

Aside from that, I really don't quite know what to say.

Would you have sex with an alien? Would it be your first thought when meeting one? If so, I'd recommend you rather use a sasquatch for your interspecies curiosity. At least that won't cause an intergalactic war or something.

Jeezus, they can speak.  Look here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeavqyDYQtQ
Reply/Quote
"Morally"?  Whose morals?

This is America baby.  We can kill anything that "threatens" us even other Americans.  Sasquatch would be "scary" And shot on sight by a lot of people.

My personal view is no we should not kill them if they exist whether they are closer to animals or not.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
I bet it’s a 70’s bush down there. She’d need to trim the hedges first before I’d head south.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-17-2020, 07:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This conundrum is brought up a lot in science fiction movies when aliens come to earth.  Some say we should treat them all as invaders while others say we should give them a chance to see if they are peaceful.

But the question with Squatches is a little different because every one agrees that any space alien that can travel to earth is an advanced highly intelligent creatures.
Squatch lives in the woods and has very little contact with people 

I'd say he's highly intelligent.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2020, 04:30 AM)Dill Wrote: Jeezus, they can speak.  Look here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeavqyDYQtQ

I'm more leaning towards killing them now.
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2020, 01:46 PM)Benton Wrote: Squatch lives in the woods and has very little contact with people 

I'd say he's highly intelligent.

Rep.
Reply/Quote
Never mind.

False alarm.

Neighbor just left the door of his daughter's shed unlocked..
Reply/Quote
It’s only moral if your name is Sam Elliot and even then only if your country asks you to save all of humanity.

[Image: rlj_epg1040500_270.jpeg]
Reply/Quote