Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it the OLine or the RB’s
(12-11-2023, 04:59 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: In a way, the Bengals with Browning seem more balanced on offense.  I think ZT feels the need to rely on Burrow to win the games.  With Browning, ZT is leaning on others to help the green QB.  Maybe next year, coaching staff should play Burrow under center more.  

Zac is not having to acquiescence as much to Joe. It’s so obvious. But the other obvious? The OL no sacks only 3 pressures. Play callers react to the flow of the game and its early successes. It’s not hard
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 05:44 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Zac is not having to acquiescence as much to Joe. It’s so obvious. But the other obvious? The OL no sacks only 3 pressures. Play callers react to the flow of the game and its early successes. It’s not hard

the team is doing the same thing it's done the previous 2 years. Get better later in the year. It's just that they're getting better and Burrow is injured

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 06:00 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: the team is doing the same thing it's done the previous 2 years. Get better later in the year. It's just that they're getting better and Burrow is injured

So much this
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote