Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it time to move on from Dalton
(03-20-2016, 03:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Yeah, this is all so plain to see.  i guess that is why every NFL expert everywhere is calling for the bengals to dump Dalton in favor of McCarron.  Oh wait, they aren't.  in fact not a single one is saying the.  But we should just ignore all these professionsals and listen to the burger flippers living in their mothers basement who are so embarrassed about how wrong they were about Dalton for years that they still can't be man enough to admit they were wrong.

Because after Andy's "8 game run" was over he posted a 100 passer rating against the #8 pass defense on the road IN PRIME TIME just to see the defense give the gamne away in the final minute (just like happened to Mccarron in the playoffs).  

Then he posted a 115 rating against the Rams.

then he posted a 146 rating against the Browns.

And Dalton was not the one who "filled his pants" against the Texans.  That was Tyler Eifert.  But I guess your mancrush McCarron would have throw AND caught the ball.

I think it's absurd that when the experts opinion fit what you want you wish to rely on them, but when they don't you dismiss them.

That's what homers do, Fred. Homers. Homers by nature aren't rational and are biased in their views.

Way to hype up those Browns & Rams passer ratings. What does the bottom of the barrel look like, Fred? I've never been down that low.

Eifert now, huh? How far back was he in your Rolodex of homer excuses?
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2016, 04:21 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Eifert now, huh? How far back was he in your Rolodex of homer excuses?

Obviously you did not watch the game.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2016, 04:21 PM)PDub80 Wrote: That's what homers do, Fred. Homers. Homers by nature aren't rational and are biased in their views.

Same for haters.

Remember when Dalton was supposed to have such a noodle arm that he would never be able to make all the nFL passes needed to be elite?
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2016, 04:21 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Way to hype up those Browns & Rams passer ratings. What does the bottom of the barrel look like, Fred? I've never been down that low.

I have news for you.  If you are trying to dismiss games with a 115 and 146 passer rating then you have hit the bottom of the barrel.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2016, 04:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Obviously you did not watch the game.

It wasn't all Eifert's fault that game... He did play a big part in the loss, but you can't forget how Green fumbled away the the comeback win in the end.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wait, so we are getting rid of Dalton (or should be) over a 'fluke' season.

Okay....

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
This was good fun to kill the last thirty minutes of my day.....cheers! :hooked:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
It entertained me for the better part of 2 days.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2016, 06:23 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: It wasn't all Eifert's fault that game... He did play a big part in the loss, but you can't forget how Green fumbled away the the comeback win in the end.

Ugh, can we just forget about that game? Undefeated against a 3-5 team who had only beaten the Bucs, Titans, and Jags. Ignoring Gio even though he was working. Grinding out Hill at 2 YPC. Eifert with like 3 or 4 drops on third down, AJ with the comeback win fumble. Another loss to TJ Freaking Yates. Bleh.... lets just pretend it all didn't happen.

It was all a dream....

[Image: waynes-world-flashback-gif.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2016, 02:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Now you just need to swap out that aging Sgt Slaughter turned lawyer avatar for an AJ McCarron one and you'll be all set.

[Image: SgtSlaughter17.jpg]

[Image: categories_Cincinnati_Bengals_AJ_McCarro...75x175.jpg]

Hey, you can use my avatar Fred... I know at least one other person has.
Reply/Quote
@pit sunday night football so cris collinsworth can talk about how dirty we are and dog on us as usual
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2016, 04:21 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I think it's absurd that when the experts opinion fit what you want you wish to rely on them, but when they don't you dismiss them.

That's what homers do, Fred. Homers. Homers by nature aren't rational and are biased in their views.

Way to hype up those Browns & Rams passer ratings. What does the bottom of the barrel look like, Fred? I've never been down that low.

Eifert now, huh? How far back was he in your Rolodex of homer excuses
So are you ready to let it ride with McCarron as our QB? Despite the most successful regular season stretch in our franchise history? Not that our post season results aren't miserable. But you have to know that most of the time you decide to hedge your bet that the grass is going to be greener, ends up in a pile of manure on the other side, right?
Reply/Quote
Obvious troll thread is obvious. Waaaay too much time on your hands OP.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
This is funny.... I have not went back through all the post but nobody in there right mind would think McCarron should start over Dalton.....or they have never seen him play. The playoff game would have been over at the half if Dalton was in there. It was painful to watch in person....open receivers all over and he didn't see them....
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2016, 07:22 PM)Brodude3 Wrote: This is funny.... I have not went back through all the post but nobody in there right mind would think McCarron should start over Dalton.....or they have never seen him play. The playoff game would have been over at the half if Dalton was in there. It was painful to watch in person....open receivers all over and he didn't see them....

Who are you and what did you do with Brodude1 and Brodude2? 

:nunchuck:
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2016, 08:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Who are you and what did you do with Brodude1 and Brodude2? 

:nunchuck:

Not sure who they are ... I'm new
Reply/Quote
I get SO F**KING TIRED of the "Andy doesn't show up in big games" argument!

Here's a news flash to those people...
EVERY F**KING GAME IS A "BIG GAME!"
There are only 16 games in the regular season, so it's not like you can just flippantly
start accumulating losses. EVERY GAME COUNTS!

So, AD WON 10 "BIG GAMES" FOR US LAST YEAR.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 01:58 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I get SO F**KING TIRED of the "Andy doesn't show up in big games" argument!

There are only 16 games in the regular season, so it's not like you can just fippantly

YEAH!

What he said Mellow
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2016, 01:58 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I get SO F**KING TIRED of the "Andy doesn't show up in big games" argument!

There are only 16 games in the regular season, so it's not like you can just flippantly

I think the big game complaint is more directed towards those games that come AFTER the regular season. There's a trophy in it for the team that wins enough of those.
Reply/Quote
This thread hurts my head...

WHY????
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote