Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there another Democratic hope?
(08-01-2015, 02:12 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Outstanding job of actually refuting the point made.   Rolleyes

Refuting what? That you love hillary? Good for you. The comment was made that she beats all GOP candidates and I posted that Rand is leading in 5 swing states that obama won. That's pertinent to the topic. You asked for the polls... You also have the ability to look up polls. It's been widely reported he has been leading her. Not sure what else there is to say..... Is The election cycle long .... Ofc it is ..... But you can't dismiss when someone constanrly puts their foot in it .... Like she does
(08-01-2015, 02:45 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Refuting what?  That you love hillary?  Good for you.    The comment was made that she beats all GOP candidates and I posted that Rand is leading in 5 swing states that obama won.   That's pertinent to the topic.    You asked for the polls... You also have the ability to look up polls.    It's been widely reported he has been leading her.     Not sure what else there is to say..... Is The election cycle long .... Ofc it is ..... But you can't dismiss when someone constanrly puts their foot in it ....   Like she does

Overuse, inaacurate and inappropriate use, of ellipses.  Fifteen yard penalty, forfeiture of down.
(08-01-2015, 12:22 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Which would be great for you (link?) if the election were held tomorrow.  Like I said in another post, all the "damaging" stuff for Hillary is happening way too early to matter in the GE.  You give the awful impression of a person who's never actually witnessed a presidential election cycle.

You can believe this if you want, but the ones that matter haven't even begun to attack Hillary's character in earnest; yet, she is already mudslinging. Yesterday she and Jeb both spoke at the Urban League. Hillary spent the time to attack Bush, while Jeb discussed the topics.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-01-2015, 08:37 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You can believe this if you want, but the ones that matter haven't even begun to attack Hillary's character in earnest; yet, she is already mudslinging. Yesterday she and Jeb both spoke at the Urban League. Hillary spent the time to attack Bush, while Jeb discussed the topics.

So your argument is that she isn't campaigning well?  That would be a different point and I could actually get behind it.  She made the same types of mistakes in '08.  I still don't see anything that convinces me that this election isn't still Hillary's to lose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekL7o8BQkZM&index=2&list=RDPVTsBaqiNIg

Cool
[Image: 11813475_380219202168005_318738151694915...e=5645374A]

Hey there might be a Dem I can get behind.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-01-2015, 11:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: 11813475_380219202168005_318738151694915...e=5645374A]

Hey there might be a Dem I can get behind.

I have heard good things about him from quite a few people.