Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isaiah Prince
(01-25-2022, 10:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks see what they want to see. I posted the video below to show where there is a blitzer on the right side that if Prince doesn't pick up he comes in clean on Burrow, because the RB is on the left side.

https://youtu.be/TUU3iSNBE00

The Titans are in a 3 man front. Who the .... thinks the blitzer is not Prince's assignment. Do they really think 6 should block 3 and leave the blitzer alone

Prince was better than Adeniji no question. It was bad all the way around. Still think Carman is the guy we need to up to RG.

Could be wrong and Carman could be as bad as Adeniji was against the Titans, highly doubt it though.

Prince did play the best probably on the entire OL. Well done for being the least soggy slice of bread on a shit sandwich. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks see what they want to see. I posted the video below to show where there is a blitzer on the right side that if Prince doesn't pick up he comes in clean on Burrow, because the RB is on the left side.

The Titans are in a 3 man front. Who the .... thinks the blitzer is not Prince's assignment. Do they really think 6 should block 3 and leave the blitzer alone

Titans are in a 4 man front. The OLB bails on the weak side but that is post snap not pre-snap. Closer look Adeniji might be the culprit but Prince could have worked B to C.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There was a CB blitz on the time the guy came through untouched. Adeniji doubled the guy over Hopkins when it wasn't necessary. Prince started to stick his arm out to help on his left while the CB started to come. As soon as Prince saw Adeniji wasn't there he whirled around and looked like a goof, as if he missed an assignment. 

The greatest likelihood is that Prince should have helped Adeniji then bounced out the get the blitzing CB, but Adeniji was nowhere to be found. 

If anyone watched that game and payed attention to Prince, then comes here to say he played bad, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. 

Prince was by far the best player on the oline and deserved the 80+ grade. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:11 PM)Synric Wrote: Titans are in a 4 man front. The OLB bails on the weak side but that is post snap not pre-snap. Closer look Adeniji might be the culprit but Prince could have worked B to C.

This is what I saw as well.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:11 PM)Synric Wrote: Titans are in a 4 man front. The OLB bails on the weak side but that is post snap not pre-snap. Closer look Adeniji might be the culprit but Prince could have worked B to C.

They have 3 dlinemen with their hand in the dirt. They have the RB there to pick up #48 if he comes.  IF prince sells out and blocks #58 on the interior; who do we blame for #24 hitting Burrow clean? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: There was a CB blitz on the time the guy came through untouched. Adeniji doubled the guy over Hopkins when it wasn't necessary. Prince started to stick his arm out to help on his left while the CB started to come. As soon as Prince saw Adeniji wasn't there he whirled around and looked like a goof, as if he missed an assignment. 

The greatest likelihood is that Prince should have helped Adeniji then bounced out the get the blitzing CB, but Adeniji was nowhere to be found. 

If anyone watched that game and payed attention to Prince, then comes here to say he played bad, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. 

Prince was by far the best player on the oline and deserved the 80+ grade. 

Not True. The DT was lined up at 1T over the strong side shoulder of the Center in a 4 man front. That means unless he's told otherwise Adeniji's first step is the A gap.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They have 3 dlinemen with their hand in the dirt. They have the RB there to pick up #48 if he comes.  IF prince sells out and blocks #58 on the interior; who do we blame for #24 hitting Burrow clean? 

Inside outside protection. The 1T is lined up on the strong side shoulder of the Center that means unless Adeniji is told otherwise his first step in inside to the A Gap. Prince took the C gap which left the 5i the inside lane to the QB. There was a protection error called on that play likely why no one was charged for it by PFF.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:24 PM)Synric Wrote: Inside outside protection. The 1T is lined up on the strong side shoulder of the Center that means unless Adeniji is told otherwise his first step in inside to the A Gap. Prince took the C gap which left the 5i the inside lane to the QB. There was a protection error called on that play likely why no one was charged for it by PFF.

Which makes it more likely this play was Prince's fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:17 PM)Synric Wrote: Not True. The DT was lined up at 1T over the strong side shoulder of the Center in a 4 man front. That means unless he's told otherwise Adeniji's first step is the A gap.

Hmm. I didn't notice it at first because i was focusing on what Prince was doing but Adeniji does jab the DT then come back to help Prince but Landry was already in the backfield, so it is entirely possible that Prince should have blocked Landry then kicked out to get the CB while leaving Landry with Adeniji. 

Anyway, regardless of that one play, Price was the best guy on the line Saturday night and deserved the grade he got. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Matador Prince
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Which makes it more likely this play was Prince's fault.

Not necessarily. 

Adeniji could have missed the protection call. QB could have missed the blitz and set the wrong protection though Prince regconized it or Prince could have ignored the protection call to allow the DB the free rush and get the hot behind him. 

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:24 PM)Synric Wrote: Inside outside protection. The 1T is lined up on the strong side shoulder of the Center that means unless Adeniji is told otherwise his first step in inside to the A Gap. Prince took the C gap which left the 5i the inside lane to the QB. There was a protection error called on that play likely why no one was charged for it by PFF.

It's why I'm disagreeing with folks saying that sack was on Prince; it was not. If the RB was on the right side then I could see merit in saying it was on Prince, but that was not the case.

As I asked; If Prince blocks down on #58 and #24 gets to Burrow clean; who do we put that one on?

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:28 PM)Synric Wrote: Not necessarily. 

Adeniji could have missed the protection call. QB could have missed the blitz and set the wrong protection though Prince regconized it or Prince could have ignored the protection call to allow the DB the free rush and get the hot behind him. 

Adeniji was closer to the QB and Center. Find it more likely he was just playing his first read in the A gap.

Prince should of adjusted and went to the B gap to at least slow down the rush coming inside. But hey, who knows right?

So much we do not know on these plays. All I know was Adeniji was straight up abused on some plays which shouldn't happen.

Prince played pretty good, I don't think he deserves an 80+ grade though.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hmm. I didn't notice it at first because i was focusing on what Prince was doing but Adeniji does jab the DT then come back to help Prince but Landry was already in the backfield, so it is entirely possible that Prince should have blocked Landry then kicked out to get the CB while leaving Landry with Adeniji. 

Anyway, regardless of that one play, Price was the best guy on the line Saturday night and deserved the grade he got. 

Hopkins and Adeniji were also on separate pages though... This play was most likely on Adeniji. Hopkins uses a steps backwards which means he was likely expecting a 1on1 while Adeniji fires into the A Gap. Combine that with Prince going wide into the C for the DB points to Adeniji.

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 12:04 AM)Synric Wrote: Hopkins and Adeniji were also on separate pages though... This play was most likely on Adeniji. Hopkins uses a steps backwards which means he was likely expecting a 1on1 while Adeniji fires into the A Gap. Combine that with Prince going wide into the C for the DB points to Adeniji.

The more I watched this, I think this is the case.

Hope Carman is watching a lot of film and getting ready in case Adeniji isn't getting the communication down but it might be a
bad move at this point in the season just the same with chemistry. Have to know what your Center is thinking in case you cannot
hear him with the loud noise. It was loud in Nashville.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 12:04 AM)Synric Wrote: Hopkins and Adeniji were also on separate pages though... This play was most likely on Adeniji. Hopkins uses a steps backwards which means he was likely expecting a 1on1 while Adeniji fires into the A Gap. Combine that with Prince going wide into the C for the DB points to Adeniji.

Yeah. It was a clusterfluck all around. If i had to pick one, i'd personally put it on Adeniji. 

Reply/Quote

Did anyone see this exact same thing happen yesterday. Prince picked up the outside blitzer and Hakeem blocked down instead of taking Melvin Ingram and MI came in untouched. Hakeem was quickly replaced by Jackson

Reply/Quote
Give me Carman in the SB.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did anyone see this exact same thing happen yesterday. Prince picked up the outside blitzer and Hakeem blocked down instead of taking Melvin Ingram and MI came in untouched. Hakeem was quickly replaced by Jackson

I didnt see that but I did see Adeniji try to reach Chris Jones got his shoulders over his feet. Jones slapped his hands down and went right by him... Adeniji almost face planted. 

Carman had a rough game too vs Jones but he was in the right spot.

Reply/Quote
Prince got absolutely tossed on one play. Not sure who it was, but man, it was embarrassing.
Reply/Quote