Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue 3 (For Ohio Residents)
(11-03-2015, 10:56 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: my wifes doctor tells her to smoke  but unfortantely cant presribe it as is.. so yes on 3...

I understand people are worried about the 10 guys getting rich but let me ask you before you vote no... Did you plan on starting your own farm?  NO? then it doesnt matter.

If you're good at growing bomb ass weed, you should be able to, right along side your tomatoes and rhubarb.  There would have been restrictions on how much you can grow for personal use and you would need a license to sell it.  Screw that.  I'm glad it failed.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 11:29 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: If you're good at growing bomb ass weed, you should be able to, right along side your tomatoes and rhubarb.  There would have been restrictions on how much you can grow for personal use and you would need a license to sell it.  Screw that.  I'm glad it failed.

Beats the status quo.  You can't grow it at all.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 08:27 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Beats the status quo.  You can't grow it at all.

Of course you should want sellers to be licensed.  Wold you go buy homemade alcohol from.the side of the road?
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 09:31 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: Of course you should want sellers to be licensed.  Wold you go buy homemade alcohol from.the side of the road?

No, but I'd have no problems buying "homemade" produce from someone's garden.  Pot is a plant after all.  
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 05:41 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: No, but I'd have no problems buying "homemade" produce from someone's garden.  Pot is a plant after all.  

exactly the only real thing you have to do besides water it and provide light is dry it out after you pluck it.
Reply/Quote