Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s Monday Morning. Anyone Fired Yet?
(11-12-2018, 12:21 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Ah, have a sense of humor.  Bonus points because some don't seem to know what a rick roll is. Big Grin

lol I don't like Rickrolls because it kept happening to me in 2006 or 2007 or whenever it started to happen, so I don't like them :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 11:04 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: A ) I doubt that they could afford Del Rio.

Being able to afford something, and being willing to pay for something are two entirely different things. They absolutely can afford Del Rio. Will they choose to pay for him though? No.
Reply/Quote
I'm game for about anything that gets rid of Teryl Austin. If Lewis were going with him, thats a bonus. I would be happy even just to fire Austin and let Haslett have at it. We can at least see if he still haslet lol.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 12:42 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: lol I don't like Rickrolls because it kept happening to me in 2006 or 2007 or whenever it started to happen, so I don't like them :)

Makes me think of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Dennis loves him some Rick lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote