Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s a New Era in Cincinnati
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2023/01/28/the-story-behind-bengals-mantra-they-gotta-play-us/69842284007/
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2023, 10:45 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: We’re not dreaming.  It’s really happening.

The Cincinnati Bengals are in a second consecutive AFC Championship game against the Kansas City Chiefs. Last year was a huge win at Arrowhead Stadium and, most likely, the Bengals will win another conference championship and go to another Super Bowl and this time win it all.  All the signals point to history being made and the first of many Lombardi Trophies will soon grace the display case at Paycor Stadium.

However, in the off chance Kansas City wins tomorrow I will still consider the 2022-23 season a gigantic success.  Our team is among the best in the league and with the current roster and coaching staff I don’t see this changing for many years.  The Cincinnati Bengals are quietly becoming a dynasty.

The Bengals no longer need to rebuild every year; just reload.

I was watching a random game on Youtube last night from 1991 between the Bills and the Bengals. The Bills dominated us to drop us to 0-7 to start the year.
Boomer was terrible. James Lofton had over 200 yards receiving and it was just ugly all around. I had been spoiled the last few years with the Reds winning the World series the previous year and the Bengals making the SuperBowl twice in the 80's. I never dreamed that I would be watching one of the worst stretches of football in NFL history over the next 12 years. Horrible coaching, bad ownership , horrible drafting etc..... Ugh. 

Congrats to all of the hardcore Bengals fans that survived that era. I have seen fair weather Bengal's  fans change teams and people just flat out quit football over that stretch. This era makes it all worth it. Now we need Burrow and the boys to finish this damn thing. Its been 32 years since a title has been celebrated in this town and its time for that BS to stop. 
Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Been watching this franchise since the early 80's & I can't think of better times. Paul Brown has to be watching from above with a smile on his face.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 04:30 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Been watching this franchise since the early 80's & I can't think of better times. Paul Brown has to be watching from above with a smile on his face.

The same. Been a fan of so many players over the years, and had high hopes many of times in different seasons. This is my favorite TEAM ever. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I've been a Bengals fan from the 1st game they ever played in 1968. I can't remember a better time to be a Bengals fan...
Reply/Quote
Been a fan since the early 70's... Boobie Clark , Lemar Parrish , Lenvil Elliott , Tommy Cassanova, baby!!!!! Steelers usually dominated back then.
NOT ANY MORE!!!!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Dunlap used to think the Bengals were why he never made it to the Super Bowl. Lets make him right today.
Reply/Quote