Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s in the bag now
Brazilian hottie guarantees Bengals win on Fallon.

https://www.justjared.com/2022/02/01/anitta-shares-the-nsfw-reason-she-knows-the-cincinnati-bengals-will-win-the-super-bowl/?=morehere
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
now for the $64,000 question...who is the guy?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:36 PM)pally Wrote: now for the $64,000 question...who is the guy?

its gotta be ZT!  lol
actually if I had to guess...i'm going with Joe Mixon 
Reply/Quote
Confession.

It’s me.

I lied and said I play for the Bengals.

Oops.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown
Reply/Quote
Just great... that making sure they were wore out the night before had the opposite effect in the 1970's Cheerleader movies
Reply/Quote
My guess is Awuzie dude has some style... can see him meshing with a celeb
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Definitely Shooter.
Reply/Quote
My first thought was Mixon to be honest. We’ll never know in all likelihood.
Reply/Quote
new candidate....Tyler Boyd and Anitta follow each other on IG. He seems to be the leading candidate of Bengals fans in Brazil, where the team has a surprisingly large following

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Can definitely 'f my beauty standards, but one thing I'd say about Main Man Mixon, is that on looks alone, there's zero chance he's the hottest dude in a Miami bar.

Looking at this line-up of our roster's google thumb nail pics, my money is on TB83 stacking big Brazilian levels here... or Trey Hop's Whoopi makin' whoopi stare.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 01:55 PM)pally Wrote: new candidate....Tyler Boyd and Anitta follow each other on IG.  He seems to be the leading candidate of Bengals fans in Brazil, where the team has a surprisingly large following

Yeah, I'd have to imagine it is Tyler Boyd. 
Reply/Quote
I mean...she's pretty and all, but I bet she eats crackers in bed so..you know.. They'd have to pass..  Yawn   Hilarious
On a side note some of you are scaring me with how you seem to notice which Bengal you think is hottest..  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If she's got a dude in every port, so to say, let's hope Boyd doesn't wake up with the drippy ****
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: If she's got a dude in every port, so to say, let's hope Boyd doesn't wake up with the drippy ****

That's what I was thinking.. A walking penicillin target..  Nervous  If any of em have to get a shot of penicillin they ain't winning squat.. If you've ever had a shot of it for any reason it REALLY hurts and your ass feels like it's on fire for a week..In the case of the drips it's a shot in each cheek at the same time.. Don't ask how I know these things.. Mellow   Shocked

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 01:55 PM)pally Wrote: new candidate....Tyler Boyd and Anitta follow each other on IG.  He seems to be the leading candidate of Bengals fans in Brazil, where the team has a surprisingly large following

Could well be ?

She nicknamed him ole reliable  Cool
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Could well be ?

She nicknamed him ole reliable  Cool

Well, let's just hope his new nickname doesn't become ole drippy..  Sick

Reply/Quote
I'm sold if this works in our favor. I'm all for TB landing the Super Bowl MVP award. I'll take 3 TDs and 125 receiving yards from him in a 42-10 victory, please.
Reply/Quote
Whomever it is i hope it's a quickie and not an all nighter because our guys will need their rest.
Reply/Quote
The waterboy.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote