Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
It’s in the bag now - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: It’s in the bag now (/Thread-It%E2%80%99s-in-the-bag-now)

Pages: 1 2

It’s in the bag now - BengalFanInNJ - 02-01-2022

Brazilian hottie guarantees Bengals win on Fallon.

https://www.justjared.com/2022/02/01/anitta-shares-the-nsfw-reason-she-knows-the-cincinnati-bengals-will-win-the-super-bowl/?=morehere

RE: It’s in the bag now - pally - 02-01-2022

now for the $64,000 question...who is the guy?

RE: It’s in the bag now - kalibengal - 02-01-2022

(02-01-2022, 12:36 PM)pally Wrote: now for the $64,000 question...who is the guy?

its gotta be ZT!  lol
actually if I had to guess...i'm going with Joe Mixon 

RE: It’s in the bag now - JaggedJimmyJay - 02-01-2022

Confession.

It’s me.

I lied and said I play for the Bengals.

Oops.

RE: It’s in the bag now - Bengalpool - 02-01-2022

Mike Brown

RE: It’s in the bag now - Sled21 - 02-01-2022

Just great... that making sure they were wore out the night before had the opposite effect in the 1970's Cheerleader movies

RE: It’s in the bag now - QueenCity - 02-01-2022

My guess is Awuzie dude has some style... can see him meshing with a celeb

RE: It’s in the bag now - Whatever - 02-01-2022

Definitely Shooter.

RE: It’s in the bag now - Bengalstripes9 - 02-01-2022

My first thought was Mixon to be honest. We’ll never know in all likelihood.

RE: It’s in the bag now - pally - 02-01-2022

new candidate....Tyler Boyd and Anitta follow each other on IG. He seems to be the leading candidate of Bengals fans in Brazil, where the team has a surprisingly large following

RE: It’s in the bag now - The Gooney Rule - 02-01-2022

Can definitely 'f my beauty standards, but one thing I'd say about Main Man Mixon, is that on looks alone, there's zero chance he's the hottest dude in a Miami bar.

Looking at this line-up of our roster's google thumb nail pics, my money is on TB83 stacking big Brazilian levels here... or Trey Hop's Whoopi makin' whoopi stare.

RE: It’s in the bag now - KillerGoose - 02-01-2022

(02-01-2022, 01:55 PM)pally Wrote: new candidate....Tyler Boyd and Anitta follow each other on IG.  He seems to be the leading candidate of Bengals fans in Brazil, where the team has a surprisingly large following

Yeah, I'd have to imagine it is Tyler Boyd. 

RE: It’s in the bag now - grampahol - 02-01-2022

I mean...she's pretty and all, but I bet she eats crackers in bed so..you know.. They'd have to pass..  Yawn   Hilarious
On a side note some of you are scaring me with how you seem to notice which Bengal you think is hottest..  Nervous

RE: It’s in the bag now - Sled21 - 02-01-2022

If she's got a dude in every port, so to say, let's hope Boyd doesn't wake up with the drippy ****

(02-01-2022, 02:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: If she's got a dude in every port, so to say, let's hope Boyd doesn't wake up with the drippy ****

That's what I was thinking.. A walking penicillin target..  Nervous  If any of em have to get a shot of penicillin they ain't winning squat.. If you've ever had a shot of it for any reason it REALLY hurts and your ass feels like it's on fire for a week..In the case of the drips it's a shot in each cheek at the same time.. Don't ask how I know these things.. Mellow   Shocked

RE: It’s in the bag now - bengalfan74 - 02-01-2022

(02-01-2022, 01:55 PM)pally Wrote: new candidate....Tyler Boyd and Anitta follow each other on IG.  He seems to be the leading candidate of Bengals fans in Brazil, where the team has a surprisingly large following

Could well be ?

She nicknamed him ole reliable  Cool

(02-01-2022, 02:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Could well be ?

She nicknamed him ole reliable  Cool

Well, let's just hope his new nickname doesn't become ole drippy..  Sick

RE: It’s in the bag now - TecmoBengals - 02-01-2022

I'm sold if this works in our favor. I'm all for TB landing the Super Bowl MVP award. I'll take 3 TDs and 125 receiving yards from him in a 42-10 victory, please.

RE: It’s in the bag now - BrownAssClown - 02-01-2022

Whomever it is i hope it's a quickie and not an all nighter because our guys will need their rest.

RE: It’s in the bag now - Interceptor - 02-01-2022

The waterboy.