Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s in the bag now
(02-01-2022, 02:31 PM)grampahol Wrote: I mean...she's pretty and all, but I bet she eats crackers in bed so..you know.. They'd have to pass..  Yawn   Hilarious
On a side note some of you are scaring me with how you seem to notice which Bengal you think is hottest..  Nervous

I notice all the time. ThumbsUp

The Bengals have some hot looking guys on the team!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 05:04 PM)pally Wrote: I notice all the time. ThumbsUp

The Bengals have some hot looking guys on the team!

As you should.

So what's your opinion on who is the player most likely to be the hottest guy in a Miami bar from this roster?

*Not counting Burrow since he seems pretty committed to his gf.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 05:13 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: As you should.

So what's your opinion on who is the player most likely to be the hottest guy in a Miami bar from this roster?

*Not counting Burrow since he seems pretty committed to his gf.

And good for him; Olivia is a stunner.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Lots of hot guys on the Bengals. Tyler Boyd, who is the guy she seems to be talking about certainly fits the bill. Sam Hubbard is GQ male model hot, CJ has the best smile on the team, but shoot we've got the Treys (Hopkins and Hendrickson), Keandre Jones, Tee Higgins, D'ante Smith, and more.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 05:29 PM)pally Wrote: Lots of hot guys on the Bengals.  Tyler Boyd, who is the guy she seems to be talking about certainly fits the bill.  Sam Hubbard is GQ male model hot, CJ has the best smile on the team, but shoot we've got the Treys (Hopkins and Hendrickson), Keandre Jones, Tee Higgins, D'ante Smith, and more.

I have no shame admitting CJ has a smile that lights up a room.  It's contagious when he smiles.  
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:13 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Brazilian hottie guarantees Bengals win on Fallon.

https://www.justjared.com/2022/02/01/anitta-shares-the-nsfw-reason-she-knows-the-cincinnati-bengals-will-win-the-super-bowl/?=morehere

Hope she doesn't wear whoever it is out the night before the game lol
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hope she doesn't wear whoever it is out the night before the game lol

I dunno..as pretty as she is she seems like the type to talk all night and keep someone awake for no good reason.. I have to admit I'd have a tough time sleeping with her around, but I dunno..Too much of the "valley girl" sound going on..  maybe I'm just getting old.. Nahhhh!  Smirk
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hope she doesn't wear whoever it is out the night before the game lol

[Image: women-weaken-legs-made-on-imgur-mickey-g...999434.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:34 PM)grampahol Wrote: I dunno..as pretty as she is she seems like the type to talk all night and keep someone awake for no good reason.. I have to admit I'd have a tough time sleeping with her around, but I dunno..Too much of the "valley girl" sound going on..  maybe I'm just getting old.. Nahhhh!  Smirk

Correct about the sound, but I wouldn't kick here outta bed, she is something real pretty to look at.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:36 PM)Sled21 Wrote: [Image: women-weaken-legs-made-on-imgur-mickey-g...999434.png]

Yep lol 

Was thinking the same exact thing, good ole Mickey LMAO!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Correct about the sound, but I wouldn't kick here outta bed, she is something real pretty to look at.

Looks kind of skinny.. I dunno.. Ever bang a really skinny chick and think your own pelvis bone is going to break in the process? LOL 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Hopefully they don't have too much fun.
Signed,
Stanley Wilson

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:39 PM)grampahol Wrote: Looks kind of skinny.. I dunno.. Ever bang a really skinny chick and think your own pelvis bone is going to break in the process? LOL 

That would be the only complaint ha ha
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:34 PM)grampahol Wrote: I dunno..as pretty as she is she seems like the type to talk all night and keep someone awake for no good reason.. I have to admit I'd have a tough time sleeping with her around, but I dunno..Too much of the "valley girl" sound going on..  maybe I'm just getting old.. Nahhhh!  Smirk

GRAMPA!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I wonder why

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:27 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I have no shame admitting CJ has a smile that lights up a room.  It's contagious when he smiles.  

That's because, (to quote Michael Jackson) "It's not sexual" Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Anitta is ready for the game...

Reply/Quote
Boyd is due for a big game out of the slot. They really should get him the ball more to open up the offense. This weeks matchup is perfect.
Reply/Quote
So yeah Boyd is gonna go off tomorrow.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote