"It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Ughhh that game was so winnable.

What a fun ass season though.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2022, 04:43 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Ughhh that game was so winnable.

What a fun ass season though.

Long time Bengals fans, such as myself, now have 3 very memorable seasons that ended in heartbreaking SB losses...

I'm ready for a memorable season that ends in a ring so i can watch America's Game: The Super Bowl Champions.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2022, 05:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Long time Bengals fans, such as myself, now have 3 very memorable seasons that ended in heartbreaking SB losses...

I'm ready for a memorable season that ends in a ring so i can watch America's Game: The Super Bowl Champions.

Only 2 for me as I wasn't able to see the first one as a fan. I was in my Momma's belly. Mellow

Yes, need a season that ends with a Lombardi so bad.

Bet this is an epic vid that Pally put up though, will watch it another time when I have some.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2022, 05:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Long time Bengals fans, such as myself, now have 3 very memorable seasons that ended in heartbreaking SB losses...

Amen brother. Fan since day 1. I can't wait until the Bengals hoist that Lombardi Trophy. 

That said last year was a hell of a lot of fun.  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
First few minutes of that video hurt... other than that great season and memories.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
That's the first seconds I've watched of the Super Bowl since Burrow's sack. Certainly a winnable game.

It was and will always be a great, fun season. I'm sure I'll go back and watch this video for years to come. Thanks for sharing.
Reply/Quote
agree with above.  real progress to even be watching something like this in July. 

additionally, it's crazy to see how stoic the sideline refs can be with absolute pandemonium occurring around them.

I have a feeling the ref in the white hat at 18:39 has very well behaved children.
Reply/Quote
Video 
I liked the one you posted as a season summation. 

But, this one stands out above the rest.  (Just AFC Champ Chiefs POV). PLus, they toss in a banger song. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiU3QjTAFrcI
Reply/Quote
Tried to link the full video in, wont let me. Sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiU3QjTAFrcI
Reply/Quote
Just watched the entire vid. Fantastic watch, made me tear up a bit. Got great after the start where it was rough as
others said. If you don't want to live through the SB just fast forward to about the 3 minute part. So worth watching.

Gave me chills once again. Greatest season I have ever witnessed as a Bengals fan.

Rock On
Reply/Quote

Yeah, all we've had to this point is that one Missing Rings special  Sad

Thanks for posting, OP.  That was a great ride to relive.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

I've been through all 3 myself and we will get 1 soon my friend!!

Gave me goose bumps Pally!! Hoping they keep it fun this season!
Reply/Quote
"It is Us"

Watching the Bengals in 2021

[Image: MV5BMjU0MjMyOTc4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTY0..._AL_.0.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Damn awesome video! That playoff run had me wetter than a gators butthole. Sure wish it ended differently though.
Reply/Quote
Absolutely hated the way the SB ended but damn what a fun season. Not just us, there were some great great games played. Hope this season is as exciting.
Reply/Quote
Wait I was waiting for the Chiefs games where Fredtoast said the defense collapsed. LOL
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I still have a hard time believing we were in the super bowl! It’s like watching a fictional movie.
Reply/Quote

Exactly.
Reply/Quote
Not gonna lie...seeing Chase boohoo after AFC championship game made me tear up all over again
Reply/Quote