Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
"It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films (/Thread-It-Is-Us-The-Story-of-the-2021-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL-Films)

Pages: 1 2

"It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - pally - 07-07-2022

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - WeezyBengal - 07-07-2022

Ughhh that game was so winnable.

What a fun ass season though.

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - rfaulk34 - 07-07-2022

(07-07-2022, 04:43 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Ughhh that game was so winnable.

What a fun ass season though.

Long time Bengals fans, such as myself, now have 3 very memorable seasons that ended in heartbreaking SB losses...

I'm ready for a memorable season that ends in a ring so i can watch America's Game: The Super Bowl Champions.

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-07-2022

(07-07-2022, 05:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Long time Bengals fans, such as myself, now have 3 very memorable seasons that ended in heartbreaking SB losses...

I'm ready for a memorable season that ends in a ring so i can watch America's Game: The Super Bowl Champions.

Only 2 for me as I wasn't able to see the first one as a fan. I was in my Momma's belly. Mellow

Yes, need a season that ends with a Lombardi so bad.

Bet this is an epic vid that Pally put up though, will watch it another time when I have some.

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - BengalRed - 07-07-2022

(07-07-2022, 05:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Long time Bengals fans, such as myself, now have 3 very memorable seasons that ended in heartbreaking SB losses...

Amen brother. Fan since day 1. I can't wait until the Bengals hoist that Lombardi Trophy. 

That said last year was a hell of a lot of fun.  Who Dey

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - QueenCity - 07-08-2022

First few minutes of that video hurt... other than that great season and memories.

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - wcu - 07-08-2022

That's the first seconds I've watched of the Super Bowl since Burrow's sack. Certainly a winnable game.

It was and will always be a great, fun season. I'm sure I'll go back and watch this video for years to come. Thanks for sharing.

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - Vas Deferens - 07-08-2022

agree with above.  real progress to even be watching something like this in July. 

additionally, it's crazy to see how stoic the sideline refs can be with absolute pandemonium occurring around them.

I have a feeling the ref in the white hat at 18:39 has very well behaved children.

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - ATOTR - 07-08-2022

I liked the one you posted as a season summation. 

But, this one stands out above the rest.  (Just AFC Champ Chiefs POV). PLus, they toss in a banger song. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiU3QjTAFrcI

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - ATOTR - 07-08-2022

Tried to link the full video in, wont let me. Sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiU3QjTAFrcI

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-08-2022

Just watched the entire vid. Fantastic watch, made me tear up a bit. Got great after the start where it was rough as
others said. If you don't want to live through the SB just fast forward to about the 3 minute part. So worth watching.

Gave me chills once again. Greatest season I have ever witnessed as a Bengals fan.

Rock On

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - Awful Llama - 07-09-2022

Yeah, all we've had to this point is that one Missing Rings special  Sad

Thanks for posting, OP.  That was a great ride to relive.  

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - sandwedge - 07-09-2022

I've been through all 3 myself and we will get 1 soon my friend!!

Gave me goose bumps Pally!! Hoping they keep it fun this season!

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - fredtoast - 07-09-2022

"It is Us"

Watching the Bengals in 2021

[Image: MV5BMjU0MjMyOTc4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTY0..._AL_.0.jpg]

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - Uncle Drinky - 07-10-2022

Damn awesome video! That playoff run had me wetter than a gators butthole. Sure wish it ended differently though.

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - TKUHL - 07-10-2022

Absolutely hated the way the SB ended but damn what a fun season. Not just us, there were some great great games played. Hope this season is as exciting.

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - Soonerpeace - 07-11-2022

Wait I was waiting for the Chiefs games where Fredtoast said the defense collapsed. LOL

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - Rubekahn29 - 07-11-2022

I still have a hard time believing we were in the super bowl! It’s like watching a fictional movie.

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - Nepa - 07-12-2022

Exactly.

RE: "It Is Us" - The Story of the 2021 Cincinnati Bengals | NFL Films - Memphis_Bengal - 07-12-2022

Not gonna lie...seeing Chase boohoo after AFC championship game made me tear up all over again