Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Dalton's Fault
Ok, here we go already with blaming Andy Dalton for everything. Guys it really is completely nuts to blame any player on this team for anything.

It's just this simple fellas. This team is broken thru and thru ! They have been ever since last seasons playoff meltdown. This teams spirit is broken. The culture here has finally wore everybody out.

The long and short of it is - it's not Dalton's fault, it's not Geno's fault, it's not Whit's fault, and whoever else you wanna name.

This is the end result of a non-aggressive HC who's stuck in 1985. It's the result of a Front Office/Owner who promotes a non-winning, zero accountability culture. Loyalty and my way are MB's emphasis, not doing whatever it takes to get to the big dance. This is the worst coaching staff in the NFL and what's the one common thing to every season ?

In a very, very, bad way we need a complete new direction, a complete shake up all the way thru, top to bottom. There's no way Marvin will ever fix this team.

I don't blame Dalton nor do I think Tom Brady woud be successful here right now if all the circumstances were the same.

We're never going anywhere under this coaching staff - period. Let's just pray Mike Brown wakes up and smells the coffee.

It's not Dalton's fault
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The locker room issues keep coming back.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Who was at fault for 2010?
Reply/Quote
Yes.....it is Carson Daltons fau.....er....Andy Palmer.....I mean Daltons fault.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 08:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Who was at fault for 2010?

I just told you.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 08:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Who was at fault for 2010?

Chad Owens
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 08:30 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Chad Owens

CJ Houshmanzadeh 
Reply/Quote
As long as we can move past blaming Bo Jackson, I think that's progress.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 08:50 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: As long as we can move past blaming Bo Jackson, I think that's progress.

Bo knows -  how to pop popcorn.
Reply/Quote
guys, it's my fault and i'm sorry.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 08:53 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: guys, it's my fault and i'm sorry.

you dirty #$%@^% @%#%$**( #%$^$&

furthermore #@$%#$&^%#@ %$#$@*$^#
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 08:53 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: guys, it's my fault and i'm sorry.

Big Grin
Reply/Quote
We made the playoffs 5 years in a row. I can think of a lot of fan-bases who would trade their left nut for that kind of success! Think of all the left nuts Mike Brown could collect!
Reply/Quote
It is Tate's fault.

Had we only kept him we would be SB bound.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It's Trumps fault
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 10:11 PM)Housh Wrote: It's Trumps fault

He wrecked the USFL, so I guess the NFL could be next, in theory.
Reply/Quote
So the o line is not at fault? How about Nuge?
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 09:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We made the playoffs 5 years in a row.  I can think of a lot of fan-bases who would trade their left nut for that kind of success!  Think of all the left nuts Mike Brown could collect!

Not because you wrote it, but this very fact ticks me off more than any of it. It's a testament to how good we could have been, So close, yet so far away because of the brain trust running the show didn't know what to do with a little success. Why anyone would think this same group could put out the current dumpster fire is beyond me.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 10:31 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Not because you wrote it, but this very fact ticks me off more than any of it. It's a testament to how good we could have been, So close, yet so far away because of the brain trust running the show didn't know what to do with a little success. Why anyone would think this same group could put out the current dumpster fire is beyond me.
What if they just keep grinding, and do better on 3rd down?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 10:18 PM)Fresno B Wrote: So the o line is not at fault? How about Nuge?

Everything was fine until you got here...at least we got participation trophy's. Now...nothing. Sad 

it's obviously your fault.

Reply/Quote