Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Game Day- What Are You Doing Until The Game?!
Cooked a huge breakfast/lunch for 11. Kids are sled riding and we are out side in my shop looking at my new project car.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 12:22 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Where the men are men and the sheep are scared. We have snow, just not as much as we should. Darby...a booming metropolis!

Back in the 70s Darby was just a dot.. The biggest day of the year was Loggers Day when the town hussy got to ride on top of the largest log in the county on a truck and wave to all 20 people.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The game and night church.

Only one thing left to do.....

https://youtu.be/6h8lAgADS3o
Reply/Quote
Went out for coffee this morning. Listened to Ken broo while playing on the iPad. Went out later for gas and groceries. Watching UC hoops now. Hoping to get lucky with the wife before kickoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 03:26 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Went out for coffee this morning.  Listened to Ken broo while playing on the iPad.  Went out later for gas and groceries.  Watching UC hoops now.  Hoping to get lucky with the wife before kickoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you went out and bought groceries, I already like your odds. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Let's see,,, so far I slept in after getting back from my son's wrestling tournament last night. Talked him out of going to rugby practice at 3pm (didn't really have to since he wants to watch the game as well). Doing laundry now, fielding texts from my Giants/Jets fan friends. Probably won't eat until after the game because I am pacing the house and can't think straight (did I just put the clean pile of clothes back in the washing machine and where the hell is the dog???).
Reply/Quote
I am cooking taco meat for some taco salads for gametime. That way I can eat some taco salad and have some Modelo's.

They are in the cooler and I got my Bengals bottle cosey handy. Gonna be a blast!Cheers
Reply/Quote