Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Gonna be a Long Day
(01-02-2023, 04:31 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Wait...this actually happens in real life? 

Well, I’ll be honest. It’s the first time in well over a year. I’m sure it’s gonna cost me something, I just haven’t figured out what yet.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:53 PM)pally Wrote: 8:30 is a long ways away...how are you spending these anxious hours before the game?

me...I'm sick so I'll probably spend most of it on the couch

At work today, answering phones (ie: slow day). Volunteered to work as there is a benefit to that, as opposed to just sitting around the house... I will need to vacuum when I get home though... work never ends.

(01-02-2023, 04:31 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Wait...this actually happens in real life? 

This isn't a criticism on anyone in particular, but I don't know why people need something like this in their lives: my wife would turn me on if she wore a potato sack lol.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 04:37 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: At work today, answering phones (ie: slow day). Volunteered to work as there is a benefit to that, as opposed to just sitting around the house... I will need to vacuum when I get home though... work never ends.

This isn't a criticism on anyone in particular, but I don't know why people need something like this in their lives: my wife would turn me on if she wore a potato sack lol.

It’s not really about turning me on or that I need it. It’s just her wanting to act and feel sexy.
Reply/Quote

My thought exactly. Alarm bells would be ringing.
Reply/Quote
I'm home with the kids cause they have off school today. I really wish this game was last night, gonna be tired tomorrow no matter how this game goes.
Reply/Quote
JUst shopping, grabbing the mail(which admittedly hasnt been done in a couple weeks) and taking down the decorations. Pretty nice little monday actually but Ive got to be hinest, dreading going back to work tomorrow after a couple weeks off
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Masturbating furiously.

(01-02-2023, 02:00 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c3e2ea89f99197d259...y.gif&ct=g]

(01-02-2023, 02:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: These are the only responses that make any sense.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:53 PM)pally Wrote: 8:30 is a long ways away...how are you spending these anxious hours before the game?

me...I'm sick so I'll probably spend most of it on the couch

Sorry to hear you are not well. Hope it clears up soon!

(01-02-2023, 12:56 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I'm taking down outside Christmas decorations. My wife will be taking them down inside.

Exact same here, to my furious objections. I don't like taking them down before January 5. The song states 12 Days of Christmas, after all. I've actually finished the outdoor stuff, so now I am just waiting for kick off. On the plus side, it's in the upper 60's so it really is the perfect day to take down the outdoor stuff.

It kills me that the first day back to work after holiday vacation will be a drawn out, groggy mess since we have not only the Monday night game, but kick off is delayed until 8:30 because the Rose Bowl game is starting at 5 PM. So the max sleep I can get tonight is 6 hours, but it will certainly be less as, win or lose, I can't immediately fall asleep after the game. I'll either be jacked up from a win or agitated and grumbling from a loss. Either way it will take at least another hour before that wears off and I can actually get to sleep.
Reply/Quote

(01-02-2023, 02:00 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c3e2ea89f99197d259...y.gif&ct=g]

[Image: blue-velvet-dennis-hopper.gif]
Reply/Quote
I was reviewing my companies insurance policies because all that information has to be updated in the next couple weeks.... of course my little brother showed up early for the game with Jim Beam and a box of old dynamite lol. We were drinking Burboun and cokes and throwing dynamite over the hill....
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 05:39 PM)Synric Wrote: I was reviewing my companies insurance policies because all that information has to be updated in the next couple weeks.... of course my little brother showed up early for the game with Jim Beam and a box of old dynamite lol. We were drinking Burboun and cokes and throwing dynamite over the hill....

I'm sure that has no chance of ending badly.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 05:39 PM)Synric Wrote: I was reviewing my companies insurance policies because all that information has to be updated in the next couple weeks.... of course my little brother showed up early for the game with Jim Beam and a box of old dynamite lol. We were drinking Burboun and cokes and throwing dynamite over the hill....

[Image: tenor.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Do the McCoy's live on the other side? 

WTS, I hope you updated the insurance policy before you started drinkin and playin with dynamite. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Furiously that early?  What does one do the rest of the day? I would've masturbated slowly and deliberately...THEN gone and thrown dynamite over the hill furiously ..You gotta get your furiousnesses in order..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 05:56 PM)Earendil Wrote: I'm sure that has no chance of ending badly.

(01-02-2023, 05:58 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

(01-02-2023, 06:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Do the McCoy's live on the other side? 

WTS, I hope you updated the insurance policy before you started drinkin and playin with dynamite. 

Lol wasnt nearly that bad I just rewicked all 4 and we set them up to crush a rock that is getting in the way of me widening my 4wheeler path lol. The most dangerous part was they were very very old so they were sweating nitro which is unstable. If my little brother had taken the shortcut over the gravel road to my house well we could have been picking up peices of him and his car.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 06:25 PM)grampahol Wrote: Furiously that early?  What does one do the rest of the day? I would've masturbated slowly and deliberately...THEN gone and thrown dynamite over the hill furiously ..You gotta get your furiousnesses in order..

Let's just say that Synric isn't the only guy around here who is playing with dynamite today. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 05:56 PM)Earendil Wrote: I'm sure that has no chance of ending badly.

Im wondering how many digits synric will be looking for in the weeds by the end of the night.  I hope he has an ice pack available to pack his thumbs in for the ride to the hospital
Reply/Quote

Somebody knows how to have fun!! What could happen?
Reply/Quote

(01-02-2023, 02:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: These are the only responses that make any sense.

(01-02-2023, 05:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

...We've been pregaming in Scarbados since NYE. 
Reply/Quote

Sounds like you've already started on the Beam. You misspelled bourbon. (Sorry I live in bourbon country so I'm a little sensitive. LOL)
Reply/Quote