Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Gonna be a Long Day
(01-02-2023, 07:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Let's just say that Synric isn't the only guy around here who is playing with dynamite today. 

HA! Whado you know about furiously playing with dynamite anyway?  Whatever or slow and deliberate masturbation you furious jerkeroffer you..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This day would have gonna a whole lot faster if the game had been yesterday instead. ONLY 9000 seconds to go!  One....two....three...four....count along if you know the words! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The game starts in two and a half hours so I hope you all finish fantasizing about each other masturbating or you're going to be distracted from the game. Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 08:04 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: The game starts in two and a half hours so I hope you all finish fantasizing about each other masturbating or you're going to be distracted from the game.   Tongue

It’s starting to get a little sticky in here.  Mellow

Reply/Quote
Looks like plenty of Bills fans made the trip.

This day has taken forever, still over 2 hours to go.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 08:04 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: The game starts in two and a half hours so I hope you all finish fantasizing about each other masturbating or you're going to be distracted from the game.   Tongue

Stop telling us to finish, we don't need that kind of pressure.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
There is a crash on the Brent Spence shutting down all northbound traffic. I say just push the cars over the side of the bridge...people have to get to the game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote