Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's Kamala!
(09-07-2020, 11:04 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: fredtoast Wrote:Actually I can deny that.  I do not remember any other Republican Candidates having to deal with their supporters getting attacked.  
I don't remember any unusual violence until Trump came along with his KKK endorsements, racists attacks on Mexican immigrants, and followers proudly flying the Confederate flag at his rallies.

That's correct kids, if you attack someone just blame them for being something you don't like and that makes it their fault, not yours.[/b]  Does it not bother you to make excuses for people engaged in politically motivated violence?

(09-07-2020, 02:05 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: fredtoast Wrote: Yes.  Exactly.  I used a factual example to prove the flaw in your logic.

Sure, Fred.
 Smirk 

(09-07-2020, 11:04 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:Fred's examples are logical, SSF's are faulty.  Got it.  
(09-07-2020, 11:04 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: [Image: 6u74Wyv.gif] 

Dill Wrote:Yes, Fred's examples are logical.  And you couldn't refute his argument with a thousand emoticons.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

A couple of keepers here.  

The stronger the good faith arguments against your scattershot and ad hoc positions, the faster you lapse into bad faith non-arguments. 

When it turns out, as it so often does, that you simply accuse others of what YOU are really doing (your superpower, remember!), you won't even risk a soundbite. 

Hence the emoticons. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 03:39 PM)Dill Wrote: A couple of keepers here.  

The stronger the good faith arguments against your scattershot and ad hoc positions, the faster you lapse into bad faith non-arguments. 

When it turns out, as it so often does, that you simply accuse others of what YOU are really doing (your superpower, remember!), you won't go there anymore. 

Hence the emoticons. 

Nah, more accurately, the more I have to deal with the Mean Girls clique the less I know will actually be honestly discussed, hence my ceasing to bother.  But whatever gets you through the day, my friend.  ThumbsUp

Your attack on emojis is amusing though, when you consider the posting habits of others.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 02:42 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Way more than 90% of law enforcement's interactions are peaceful.  By this logic no one has anything to protest.

False equivalency.

There were over 10 million arrests made in the United Sates in 2019, and I would say that there were 3 times as many "police interactions".  So 10 percent of those are going to amount to one to three million violent interactions per year.

We are still just talking about a few hundred violent protestors.  Maybe few thousand tops. And we are just talking about one year of protesting compared to EVERY year with millions of police interactions. 
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 03:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Nah, more accurately, the more I have to deal with the Mean Girls clique the less I know will actually be honestly discussed, hence my ceasing to bother.  But whatever gets you through the day, my friend.  ThumbsUp

Your attack on emojis is amusing though, when you consider the posting habits of others.   Smirk

No, not more accurately.  You aren't dealing with any "mean girls clique." 

A number of logical, and honest, arguments have been posted in response to points you have made; 

YOUR response to them has been increasingly superficial and dismissive, exhibiting the very "meanness" you claim to see in others, 

and now you project that meanness onto others as the reason you can't deal with them in good faith.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 03:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Nah, more accurately, the more I have to deal with the Mean Girls clique the less I know will actually be honestly discussed, hence my ceasing to bother. 

So you are admitting that you refuse to have honest discussions with the Mean Girls clique?

Because what I see is the clique posting a bunch facts and logical arguments while you just post emoticons and sarcastic gibberish.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 05:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you are admitting that you refuse to have honest discussions with the Mean Girls clique?

Actually, I said the exact opposite.

Quote:Because what I see is the clique posting a bunch facts and logical arguments while you just post emoticons and sarcastic gibberish.

Oh, I'm sure you do.  But thanks for acknowledging your table in the cafeteria.  Smirk
Reply/Quote