Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Preseason. Come On Now
(08-26-2015, 04:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Maybe this game they wanted to practice some zone coverage assignments more.  and we know last year we were dead last in pressures... But just the year before with basically the same presonel we were 3rd in the league.  with the major differences being health of the DL and the new DC.... so this year we will see which of those 2 things had the bigger impact.. Im guessing health of the DL.

Good point.  I hope MJ is ready soon and we see some of the NASCAR-style packages with Dunlap - Geno - Gilberry - MJ or even with Clarke in for Gilberry.  I really like what I am seeing out of Clarke and even Hunt showed pretty well last night.  I would leave him at LDE, though, and have Dunlap fresher for passing downs and other series.  I know I have said it a thousand times, but they NEED to have the rotation to get the most out of everybody.  I also feel like they won't flop to the ground in week 1 of the postseason this way. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It is kind of funny that ESPN even got in on the act of insulting Dalton and the Bengals for their effort Monday Night (what a surprise).

Joe Flacco threw two INTs in his only two drives and his ratbirds got hammered by Philly, 40-17. Not one word about that crapbag.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 08:30 PM)Stewy Wrote: My reading comprehension is fine.  You equating preseason results with regular season results = you are stupid, but we already knew that.

I never once equated preseason results to anything. Your reading comprehension is poor. I'm sorry for that. It prevents you from having a proper discussion.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 07:06 AM)kramer1 Wrote: I never once equated preseason results to anything. Your reading comprehension is poor. I'm sorry for that. It prevents you from having a proper discussion.

yeah but from your post you seem the think last years results dictate the future results which they dont.
Reply/Quote