Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's Steeler's week....yipee
#1. Spoil Steelers play-off hopes

#2. Avoid a season sweep by Steelers

#3. If Finley QB's a win, he will be 1-0 against Steelers and that's a positive.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 05:37 AM)kevin Wrote: #1. Spoil Steelers play-off hopes

#3.  If Finley QB's a win, he will be 1-0 against Steelers and that's a positive.

ZT would go to 1-1 against the Steeler's, another positive.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 05:37 AM)kevin Wrote: #1. Spoil Steelers play-off hopes

#3.  If Finley QB's a win, he will be 1-0 against Steelers and that's a positive.

To me that's the temperature gauge for this team, the stinking Steelers. For this team to ever see true success they have to get the Steelers monkey off their back.
Reply/Quote
Steelers might put up 40.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 01:58 PM)Destro Wrote: Steelers might put up 40.

nah man this is the battle of 2 1 legged dudes in an ass kicking contest.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:57 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Zac beats the Steeler's and he becomes an instant hero with many fans. Steelers are banged up too, only scored 7 points against the Browns so maybe this is Zac's and Ryan's 1st win.

Would be nice. Could see it happening if Mixon runs all over them and we stop the run.

Need to take pressure off of Finley if he is starting again. Would be a bright spot to beat the Steelers, always is.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 03:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Would be nice. Could see it happening if Mixon runs all over them and we stop the run.

Need to take pressure off of Finley if he is starting again. Would be a bright spot to beat the Steelers, always is.

That's the key I do believe. If we can have some success running it and the D can crap out a couple stops we might have a chance ? Get a turnover or two ?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:59 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: At 1-10 would he be a hero? Would it really be an accomplishment beating the Steelers with no Roethlisberger, Pouncey, Conner, etc?

Yes it’s the Steelers. Beat them down. Give ZT key to city if he wins. New Dey
Reply/Quote
Bengals pull out a tight one, 31-3.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2019, 08:03 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bengals pull out a tight one, 31-3.

You know all about pulling out, amIright? Huh? HUH?
[Image: suggestive-eyebrow-raise-gif-12.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
IF the bengals win this one and it's a big if for me it'll only cement the notion that it's only designed to make people believe this team is even trying to improve. Pittsburgh will have been in on the fix. I'd call it a fixed game if we win. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2019, 12:17 PM)grampahol Wrote: IF the bengals win this one and it's a big if for me it'll only cement the notion that it's only designed to make people believe this team is even trying to improve. Pittsburgh will have been in on the fix. I'd call it a fixed game if we win. 

????

I know you like to try and add humor at times, if so not sure I get it this time.

If serious why would a 5-5 team one game back from WC throw a game to a team we all know they hate.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2019, 11:07 AM)PhilHos Wrote: You know all about pulling out, amIright? Huh? HUH?
[Image: suggestive-eyebrow-raise-gif-12.gif]

Right now, i don't know whether to be turned on or creeped out... Nervous

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2019, 12:17 PM)grampahol Wrote: IF the bengals win this one and it's a big if for me it'll only cement the notion that it's only designed to make people believe this team is even trying to improve. Pittsburgh will have been in on the fix. I'd call it a fixed game if we win. 

[Image: Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2019, 12:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: ????

I know you like to try and add humor at times, if so not sure I get it this time.

If serious why would a 5-5 team one game back from WC throw a game to a team we all know they hate.

Your post is how a rational person thinks. 

Reply/Quote
Leaving Morgantown after a hard WVU loss to Oklahoma State which knocks them out of a bowl game this year...5 hour trip to Cincy.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:57 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Zac beats the Steeler's and he becomes an instant hero with many fans. Steelers are banged up too, only scored 7 points against the Browns so maybe this is Zac's and Ryan's 1st win.

stoolers 31 bungles 7, too much stoolers defense.O-16 now draft CHASE YOUNG,HE IS WHO WE NEED,FOLKS.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2019, 06:59 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: stoolers 31 bungles 7, too much stoolers defense.O-16 now draft CHASE YOUNG,HE IS WHO WE NEED,FOLKS.

What the Bengals need is for Joe Burrow to continue his excellence against the top defenses that may include Chase Young/Ohio state and draft him #1 overall.

Quarterback is the most important position in football. It is also the hardest position to find a true superstar.

I would love to have Chase Young because he is the real deal at one of the top positions but the Bengals need a QB.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2019, 12:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: ????

People like to gamble and people who pay the winners don't really like paying the winners if they can help it..  It ain't rocket science or brain surgery or even rocket brain science surgery..  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
A win by FINLEY will anoint as the QB for the bengals for good.
Reply/Quote