Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's awfully slow around here
With last week winding down and the news of a guilty plea against someone from the Right, I thought this place would be hopping with accussions and mud slinging.

I've said before that I watch no national news and that I only watch local news but I must admit that I don't watch very often any longer. The only websites I go to are here, WoW, Forza with occassional stop over at US Message Boards since that place is crazier than anywhere on the web. If you want a good laugh, check that place out, it's fantastic and the reason being is because those people are serious, lol

Anyway

So, tell me what happened over the weekend...anything good?
(12-04-2017, 08:29 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: With last week winding down and the news of a guilty plea against someone from the Right, I thought this place would be hopping with accussions and mud slinging.

I've said before that I watch no national news and that I only watch local news but I must admit that I don't watch very often any longer. The only websites I go to are here, WoW, Forza with occassional stop over at US Message Boards since that place is crazier than anywhere on the web. If you want a good laugh, check that place out, it's fantastic and the reason being is because those people are serious, lol

Anyway

We (at least I know I) have been trying to keep the current events to threads about the subject rather than start a whole bunch of new ones.

Also there isn't much to discuss.  The Trump supporters can only try and say it's "not as bad" as it seems or, my personal favorite, we have "wait and see" on Russia, taxes, etc.   Smirk

Meanwhile Clinton is guilty of murder, Benghazi and personally delivering uranium to the russians using a van rented through the clinton foundation.  Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-04-2017, 08:29 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote:  

On Friday, Republicans (except Bob Corker) voted in permanent low corporate tax rates and some upper/upper middle class tax breaks that are expected to add $1 trillion to the deficit over the next decade. Nearly every male was accused simultaneously of inappropriately touching someone within the last 50 years. Nobody rioted, but that's probably just because courts are typically closed on Saturdays. 

You know, quiet weekend.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]