Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles
The Bengals have a shot at this game there's little doubt. If they can hold the shooting themselves in the foot to like 4 times instead of 12, who knows ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 10:50 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I got a peaceful easy feeling about the Eagles game and I hope it's not because of my lying eyes.

I think the Eagles will take it to the limit, but the Bengals will prevail in the long run

I think the new kid in town will take Cincy to a huge victory but I can't tell you why

A classic post indeed.  Rock On
Reply/Quote
I live outside Philly and unfortunately have to listen to Eagles talk radio every day. Radio hosts guaranteed a win against Washington, and then guaranteed a win against LA ... this morning they were saying the Bengals gives the team a chance to get back on track. If the Bengals win, there will be Eagles fans jumping off the Ben Franklin Bridge ...

As others have said, Eagles had huge OL problems in week 1, but looked better against the Rams. RB Sanders will gash us for at least 100, and their speed receivers (Jackson, Reagor) and TEs (Ertz, Goedert) will give our secondary problems. Would help greatly if Atkins & Daniels are back, would allow us to pressure Wentz who hasn't been good this season under pressure. On D, their pass rush is weak, Cox is looking old. But run D has been stout. Slay is good, will probably shadow AJ all game. Comes down to play calling and QB -- Pederson's the better coach, but I'd take Burrow over Wentz right now. We've got a real chance but our D has to step up and contain their offense.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 09:45 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: So accurate. If the Eagles gave up 8 sacks to Washington you better believe the bengals will make their O line look like an all pro line with no sacks and no pressures on the day

Rams have a good DL and I think the Rams got no sacks yesterday against the Eagles, they did get 2 interceptions as Wentz seems to make a few bad throws each game.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 10:36 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Biggest concern will be how the interior Oline holds up against Fletcher Cox and Malik Jackson.

You forgot their best pass rusher Graham.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 12:15 PM)shanebo Wrote: I live outside Philly and unfortunately have to listen to Eagles talk radio every day.  Radio hosts guaranteed a win against Washington, and then guaranteed a win against LA ... this morning they were saying the Bengals gives the team a chance to get back on track.  If the Bengals win, there will be Eagles fans jumping off the Ben Franklin Bridge ...

As others have said, Eagles had huge OL problems in week 1, but looked better against the Rams.  RB Sanders will gash us for at least 100, and their speed receivers (Jackson, Reagor) and TEs (Ertz, Goedert) will give our secondary problems.  Would help greatly if Atkins & Daniels are back, would allow us to pressure Wentz who hasn't been good this season under pressure.  On D, their pass rush is weak, Cox is looking old.  But run D has been stout.  Slay is good, will probably shadow AJ all game.  Comes down to play calling and QB -- Pederson's the better coach, but I'd take Burrow over Wentz right now.  We've got a real chance but our D has to step up and contain their offense.

The Eagles have not one, but 2 very good TE's who can both catch the football and create matchups, but their WR group is average. Sanders is back (missed week one) and he is different type of back than we have played against so far, fast and good receiver. Wentz can be great and can be very bad in same game, kind of like AD was at times so we will see if great Wentz shows up or bad Wentz does or both show up.

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 12:34 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You forgot their best pass rusher Graham.

No, I am just specifically more concerned with their interior rush, due how terrible our guards are playing.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 07:24 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh you're on that side of that argument, eh?

Yes. Along with all the rest of the Eagles.  Didn't Glenn Frey try to punch Felder out on stage?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Seeing people pointing out Wentz has played poorly in his first two games. How did Mayfield play week 1 versus how did he play against us? Teams and QB’s look forward to playing us right now because they know they’ll have a good week against the worst defense in the league.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 07:05 PM)McC Wrote: Yes. Along with all the rest of the Eagles.  Didn't Glenn Frey try to punch Felder out on stage?

Wait, im supposed to defend the merits of Don Felder to a guy with a guitar as his icon?  Far out, man. 
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 08:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, im supposed to defend the merits of Don Felder to a guy with a guitar as his icon?  Far out, man. 

No, you don't have to.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 07:05 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Seeing people pointing out Wentz has played poorly in his first two games. How did Mayfield play week 1 versus how did he play against us? Teams and QB’s look forward to playing us right now because they know they’ll have a good week against the worst defense in the league.

So are you saying our chances of making Wentz look bad are already gone? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 10:50 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I got a peaceful easy feeling about the Eagles game and I hope it's not because of my lying eyes.

I think the Eagles will take it to the limit, but the Bengals will prevail in the long run

I think the new kid in town will take Cincy to a huge victory but I can't tell you why

After watching that BS I'm going to have a heartache tonight
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote