Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It seems we will be meeting again
(01-05-2016, 12:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: How much again since you want to be factual?
$203,529

Watching bengal fans lose their shit.

Priceless.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You support Big Jen and his antics so says a lot about your class ThumbsUp

I stick to talking about football.  Always have.  Even through the antics of Chris Henry and many others.  Your comments are not only hypocritical, as you have 'supported' many a misbehaving Bengal over the years, but they are lazy smack, taking the easy route.    

Throw stones in your glass house all you want.  I won't be returning fire.  
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:26 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I stick to talking about football.  Always have.  Even through the antics of Chris Henry and many others.  Your comments are not only hypocritical, as you have 'supported' many a misbehaving Bengal over the years, but they are lazy smack.  Throw stones in your glass house all you want.  I won't be returning fire.  

I don't blame you, it proves your lack of character and lack of class supporting a rapist for football wins.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:25 PM)6andcounting Wrote: $203,529

Watching bengal fans lose their shit.

Priceless.
Point proven. Harrison fair exceeds any other player in fines and suspensions, Burfict has work to do to get close to him. Harrison by far dirtiest player on the field Saturday night.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:28 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I don't blame you, it proves your lack of character and lack of class supporting a rapist for football wins.
A preseason match-up between the Steelers and Bengals would deserve better pre game smack than this.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:28 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: T
I don't blame you, it proves your lack of character and lack of class supporting a rapist for football wins.

And you use allegations of a rape - a fairly serious matter - to make jokes for football smack, while at the same time having a history of supporting your own criminals for wins.  This is somehow better?  

Keep throwing those stones.  
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:32 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: And you use allegations of a rape - a fairly serious matter - to make jokes for football smack.  

Fact is he paid off women he raped. It is and was a serious matter you and others ignore every time you cheer for Ben because you have to look the other way to cheer for your team.. As far as Chris Henry, I was not in the camp to keep the guy. I said immediately cut him, I just won't trash a dead man who can no longer defend himself now. To be clear, it is not a joke I am making at all, it is a reminder to you Ben lovers of the real Ben.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Point proven. Harrison fair exceeds any other player in fines and suspensions, Burfict has work to do to get close to him. Harrison by far dirtiest player on the field Saturday night.

Harrison and Mitchell together have been fined for as many dirty hits as Burfict. Go head, be mad. The extent I care about the hits by any of those 3 is drawing penalties that hurt the team. Burfict is the league's new guy to target so anything close or tick tacky should be going against him on Saturday.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:35 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Fact is he paid off women he raped. It is and was a serious matter you and others ignore every time you cheer for Ben because you have to look the other way to cheer for your team.. As far as Chris Henry, I was not in the camp to keep the guy. I said immediately cut him, I just won't trash a dead man who can no longer defend himself now. To be clear, it is not a joke I am making at all, it is a reminder to you Ben lovers of the real Ben.

Unless you stopped supporting the team when they re-signed Henry, you're a hypocrite.  
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:35 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Harrison and Mitchell together have been fined for as many dirty hits as Burfict. Go head, be mad. The extent I care about the hits by any of those 3 is drawing penalties that hurt the team. Burfict is the league's new guy to target so anything close or tick tacky should be going against him on Saturday.

Maybe true, but my guess anyone close to stepping out of line will be penalized. They all have targets on their back after the last game.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:37 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Unless you stopped supporting the team when they re-signed Henry, you're a hypocrite.  

I can support a team and not support a player, but obviously you did not and can not. Your wife must be so proud of you.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Maybe true, but my guess anyone close to stepping out of line will be penalized. They all have targets on their back after the last game.

It will be called much closer from the start. Burfict seems just dumb enough to be baited into a penalty so as long as Mitchell and Cody Wallace don't go out of their way to be dumbasses, i think it's more likely to benefit the Steelers more.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:35 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Fact is he paid off women he raped.

He paid off gold diggers he "raped".
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:32 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: And you use allegations of a rape - a fairly serious matter - to make jokes for football smack, while at the same time having a history of supporting your own criminals for wins.  This is somehow better?  

Not to jump off subject here, but funny story. I actually saw Ben the day of the "bathroom rape" incident. I was on a golf trip down in Reynolds Plantation at my retired parents place, and we actually let Ben and his friends play through (he has a house down there with Merril - who I play with once in a while in Cincinnati). Him and his friends actually were super nice to us and bought us beers, even though we were bengals fans, and one of my friends joked that he could see the devil in his eyes or something someone drunk would say...Next day was when all the reporting came out from Millidgeville (which is a oddly hick town for him to be hopping over to)...Needless to say whether he did it or not, I don't know why the hell he was there...

Anywho - Whodey!
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I can support a team and not support a player, but obviously you did not and can not. Your wife must be so proud of you.

Show me where I made a statement personally supporting Ben rather than rooting for the team.  You've assumed all of that - hypocrite.  
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:40 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It will be called much closer from the start. Burfict seems just dumb enough to be baited into a penalty so as long as Mitchell and Cody Wallace don't go out of their way to be dumbasses, i think it's more likely to benefit the Steelers more.

Burfict has a target on his back by the referees, which sucks, but its fact. He is going to get more penalties than anyone on that field. Look at the Denver play in which the ref doesn't call anything, looks at the number (55), and then throws the flag.. It is pretty odd to watch..

That being said, Burfict was being very very careful last game with his "hands up" look a ton. If the coaches are smart they will make sure he stays focused and doesn't get involved in the chippy game like 3 weeks ago.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:41 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Show me where I made a statement personally supporting Ben rather than rooting for the team.  You've assumed all of that - hypocrite.  

I struck a nerve I see. So I am being called a hypocrite by a guy stating he never roots and cheers for Big Jen, Yeah, that is believable. Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:41 PM)Vlad Wrote: He paid off gold diggers he "raped".

Wow, did you get your advice from Hillary Clinton. She also trashed the women Bill was having sexual relations, no rape by Bill, but according to her they were all just bimbos. Smirk

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:44 PM)mroudfly Wrote: Burfict has a target on his back by the referees, which sucks, but its fact. He is going to get more penalties than anyone on that field. Look at the Denver play in which the ref doesn't call anything, looks at the number (55), and then throws the flag.. It is pretty odd to watch..

That being said, Burfict was being very very careful last game with his "hands up" look a ton. If the coaches are smart they will make sure he stays focused and doesn't get involved in the chippy game like 3 weeks ago.

[Image: marvin-lewis.jpg]

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 09:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Cool

lol.........  How horrible is your reading comprehension?  I pointed out that you couldn't have been talking about my '05 comment because you said that the excuses are starting early, which starting is present tense, so you couldn't have been referring to my '05 comment.  You highlighted it to try and draw attention away from the fact that you have no argument.

Then, the second part might be an excuse if THE VERY NEXT SENTENCE DIDN'T SAY THAT MCCARON COULD BEAT THE STEELERS!  (That is if Dalton comes back and someone injures him on a cheap shot.)
Reply/Quote