Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was a great weekend and emotional
I spent Saturday at Lambeau. Brett Favre came back to town. Check it out. All is forgiven and time for the wounds to heal. Check out this video. http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/Brett-Favre-addresses-fans-at-Lambeau-Field/b2d438d1-d333-456b-87a8-24127fd833c4
Reply/Quote
I'm sure that it was a very satisfying and emotional occasion for all Packers fans. 

Glad that you were able to be a part of it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 12:40 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I spent Saturday at Lambeau. Brett Favre came back to town. Check it out. All is forgiven and time for the wounds to heal. Check out this video. http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/Brett-Favre-addresses-fans-at-Lambeau-Field/b2d438d1-d333-456b-87a8-24127fd833c4

I killed a gopher with a stick one time.
Reply/Quote
Not bragging Fred. Heck I was one of those fans that turned on him when he went to play for the Vikings.
Reply/Quote
Is he starting?

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 12:55 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Not bragging Fred. 

Not bragging Packer, but I really don't give a shit about Green Bay fans getting all weepy over Brett Favre.

I heard there were also a lot of fans getting emotional at the Taylor Swift concerts in Chicago this last weekend.  Should I start a thread about them here?
Reply/Quote
Haven't you heard he is going to be the new starter for the Browns lol?
Reply/Quote
Being a Cavs fan I can understand forgiving a superstar who left your team for another team. Glad to see this story have a happy ending.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 01:25 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Not bragging Packer, but I really don't give a shit about Green Bay fans getting all weepy over Brett Favre.

I heard there were also a lot of fans getting emotional at the Taylor Swift concerts in Chicago this last weekend.  Should I start a thread about them here?

Maybe you should do everyone a favor and just skip over the threads such as these that you don't give a shit about.  It seems like it'd be an easy solution.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
My, my, we are a bit testy here toward the end of the off-season. C'mon, training camp.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 08:42 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Maybe you should do everyone a favor and just skip over the threads such as these that you don't give a shit about.  It seems like it'd be an easy solution.

What he said. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 08:42 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Maybe you should do everyone a favor and just skip over the threads such as these that you don't give a shit about.  It seems like it'd be an easy solution.

I do whenever the title gives enough information for me to know what the thread is about.
Reply/Quote
Just trying to start a conversation since there is nothing else to talk about this off season.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 11:17 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Just trying to start a conversation since there is nothing else to talk about this off season.

Well, that was your first mistake. We don't cotton that sort of behaviour 'round here.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Heck I will go down to PBS when they induct Dalton in the Bengals hall of fame.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 11:38 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Heck I will go down to PBS when they induct Dalton in the Bengals hall of fame.

Now *THAT* was a low blow sir......

LMAO ......but well played! ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 03:20 AM)J24 Wrote: Being a Cavs fan I can understand forgiving a superstar who left your team for another team. Glad to see this story have a happy ending.

Yes, god forbid Packer fans not have a happy moment within their potentially 30+ year run of HOF QB play.  Meh, I'm just super jelly.
Reply/Quote
Hey Wyche I seriously hope Dalton becomes a star like Peyton. I didn't mean for that to come off as a jab.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 12:06 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Hey Wyche I seriously hope Dalton becomes a star like Peyton. I didn't mean for that to come off as a jab.

Saul Good my brother......you still managed to sneak in a good jab! LOL! ThumbsUp

I thought it was funny as hell! LOL

(FWIW, it was more of a jab at our FO.....which *DOES NOT HAVE* a Bengals' HOF or Ring of Honor, or anything of the sort.....can you believe that? AS for Andy? Maybe.....but he'll have to get over his big game yips first.....and that may require getting out of Cincy.)

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 10:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I do whenever the title gives enough information for me to know what the thread is about.

Stop being petty Fred.
Reply/Quote