Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was over when...
Jeremey Hill disrespected the Terrible Towel. Never scored another point after that. Shades of TJ Whatshisnamea. What was he thinking?
Reply/Quote
Should've posted this when it happened, Bryan.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:31 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Jeremey Hill disrespected the Terrible Towel. Never scored another point after that. Shades of TJ Whatshisnamea. What was he thinking?

The game was actually over when the Bengals went into halftime without at least a three score lead, because we all know Marvin and Co. can't make adjustments.  

Congrats to the Steelers.  The better team won today despite some bone headed 4th quarter coaching from Tomlin.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:39 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Should've posted this when it happened, Bryan.

I forgot to add that you have no nuts, Vlad.
Reply/Quote
A lot of posters in the jungle said they should move the Bengals to Las Vegas. Do any of you stink this could happen?
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:44 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: A lot of posters in the jungle said they should move the Bengals to Las Vegas. Do any of you stink this could happen?

I doubt it, but I actually wouldn't care anymore.  The acceptance of mediocrity is mind numbing.  I honestly don't care anymore.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Come on...you know y'all at least thought it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Cz_Yp2o_WQAACIZ9.jpg]

Then he deleted it.   Smirk
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:39 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Should've posted this when it happened, Bryan.

I was too busy entertaining, you know, real friends that were at my house and not chatting with online friends in a MB. We all laughed and said it when it happened. After the game when they left I decided to bust your balls in my free time. 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:31 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Jeremey Hill disrespected the Terrible Towel. Never scored another point after that. Shades of TJ Whatshisnamea. What was he thinking?

The towel has nothing to do with it. That script was the same one Bengals fans have seen many many times. 

Congrats on the win. You beat a marvin lewis coached team. LOL

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:21 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I was too busy entertaining, you know, real friends that were at my house and not chatting with online friends in a MB. We all laughed and said it when it happened. After the game when they left I decided to bust your balls in my free time. 

Lol, trailers aren't houses.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: Cz_Yp2o_WQAACIZ9.jpg]

Then he deleted it.   Smirk

He doubled down? Oh well, what's the worst that could happen, a 27 year playoff win drought? 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:23 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Lol, trailers aren't houses.

When you take the wheels off of them and put them on cinder blocks, technically they're no longer trailers. 
Reply/Quote
In all fairness to Hill, some fan tossed him that towel and he just reacted out of his excitement after scoring a TD. I don't think he realized it was an actual Terrible towel.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:44 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: A lot of posters in the jungle said they should move the Bengals to Las Vegas. Do any of you stink this could happen?

If they don't fire Marv, or he doesn't quit out of embarrassment, i don't care where they move to.

Also, i'm actually warming up to the idea that Marv is on Pitt's payroll (behind the scenes of course). He's a pitt guy. Won't try to beat the steelers. Won't try to win playoff or primetime games. 

Seems plausible to me. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If they don't fire Marv, or he doesn't quit out of embarrassment, i don't care where they move to.

Also, i'm actually warming up to the idea that Marv is on Pitt's payroll (behind the scenes of course). He's a pitt guy. Won't try to beat the steelers. Won't try to win playoff or primetime games. 

Seems plausible to me. 
Maybe Marv is in cahoots with the Russians!
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:29 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Maybe Marv is in cahoots with the Russians!

Marv, the Russians and Trump are all on pitt's payroll...so in a round about way, you're right. 

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:25 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: When you take the wheels off of them and put them on cinder blocks, technically they're no longer trailers. 

You're the expert.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:37 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: You're the expert.

Yes I own several dozen as rentals and that's what I tell my tenants who are Bengal fans. They buy it every time. 
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis:

[Image: Cz_ep7CXcAAj4Cy.jpg:large]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote