Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its OK now to teach religion in public schools
(10-25-2015, 04:44 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I can't find any federal program like that of what you speak. I see a lot of them are impoverished, jobless, and getting the same assistance offered to all of our impoverished. But nothing to the amount you are referring to. Do you have any source information on this program(s)?

I will get the specifics when I see them this week. If this thread goes off in 100 directions I will pm you the details.
(10-25-2015, 05:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why is it an issue that I disagree with Sykes-Picot yet am happy we were a British colony instead of another country?

You are denying that British colonization led to issues in many places while simultaneously saying that British colonization of Iraq caused issues. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-25-2015, 07:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You are denying that British colonization led to issues in many places while simultaneously saying that British colonization of Iraq caused issues. 

Being against Sykes-Picot just means that I am against dividing up the Middle East to ensure that tribes constantly fight with each other.

But in the end the people of the Middle East were dumb enough to fight anoungst themselves. It just shows once again how uncivilized they are as a people.

I have said that the Brits weren't perfect but they had the reciepe for a successful colonization. They created great societies.
(10-25-2015, 08:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Being against Sykes-Picot just means that I am against dividing up the Middle East to ensure that tribes constantly fight with each other.  

Again, lol, you are both saying that British colonization caused problems while denying that it ever caused problems. 

Quote:But in the end the people of the Middle East were dumb enough to fight anoungst themselves.  It just shows once again how uncivilized they are as a people.  

[Image: ww1stat.gif]
[Image: tumblr_ne5pxiWMbH1r0bqbdo1_500.png]

Quote:I have said that the Brits weren't perfect but they had the reciepe for a successful colonization.   They created great societies

Like Sudan, apartheid South Africa, Myanmar, Pakistan...

Good thing places like the United States of America decided to end the British model and start something new. 

(10-25-2015, 08:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Being against Sykes-Picot just means that I am against dividing up the Middle East to ensure that tribes constantly fight with each other.  

But in the end the people of the Middle East were dumb enough to fight anoungst themselves.  It just shows once again how uncivilized they are as a people.  

Yet, you follow a religion developed by these savages from this uncivilized region back in the Bronze Age. 

Quote:I have said that the Brits weren't perfect but they had the reciepe for a successful colonization.   They created great societies.

They were so successful they had 21 rebellions?  Or was it more?  What is it about American society that makes British colonization so great?
(10-25-2015, 06:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I will get the specifics when I see them this week.   If this thread goes off in 100 directions I will pm you the details.

Just post the info here. The disbelief seems uniform so I'm sure enquiring minds want to know. 
(10-25-2015, 09:42 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Just post the info here. The disbelief seems uniform so I'm sure enquiring minds want to know. 

Yep... I'm in that crowd, too.

Make sure to not include the payments from FSU in the total.
Yes don't worry I will post the follow up.
(10-26-2015, 12:34 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes don't worry I will post the follow up.

Waiting on that follow up. 
(10-30-2015, 02:18 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Waiting on that follow up. 

I'm waiting on him to address why Europeans aren't savages for fighting each other and killing tens of millions.

(10-31-2015, 01:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm waiting on him to address why Europeans aren't savages for fighting each other and killing tens of millions.

Show me where they are in a corrupt and lawless country.

You post about deaths.... Russia is at the top but the last think you can accuse them of is being lawless. If anything they are more of a police state keeping the peace.
Besides the former Soviet people were never lawless and violent people. All they wanted was freedom and peace. You never saw bloody bodies dragged up and down the streets to mark territories . Like you see in Central America.

They never chopped anyone's head off for not being their religion. Like they do in the Middle East .

Comparing Russians/soviets to uncivilized people is quite comical.
(10-31-2015, 01:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Show me where they are in a corrupt and lawless country.

You post about deaths.... Russia is at the top but the last think you can accuse them of is being lawless.   If anything they are more of a police state keeping the peace.

Russia is well known to be one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

https://src-h.slav.hokudai.ac.jp/sympo/03september/pdf/M_Suhara.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Russia
(10-31-2015, 02:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Russia is well known to be one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

https://src-h.slav.hokudai.ac.jp/sympo/03september/pdf/M_Suhara.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Russia

So show me where they are dragging bodies down the streets? Or chopping off heads in the public....

You won't see that stuff because they run an authoritarian system. I will look over your first link later. I can't digest 21 pages after drinking today. As for Wikipedia lol you are better than Wikipedia Fred.
(10-31-2015, 04:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So show me where they are dragging bodies down the streets?   Or chopping off heads in the public....    

You won't see that stuff because they run an authoritarian system.  I will look over your first link later.  I can't digest 21 pages after drinking today.   As for Wikipedia lol    you are better than Wikipedia Fred.

Wikipedia's information certainly needs to be vetted for errors just like any other source of information, but it is certainly no worse than many of your sources.
(10-31-2015, 01:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm waiting on him to address why Europeans aren't savages for fighting each other and killing tens of millions.

1)  Skin color.

2)  Choice of religion.

3)  Map location.

4)  Bigotry based upon 1-3.
(10-31-2015, 01:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Show me where they are in a corrupt and lawless country.

You post about deaths.... Russia is at the top but the last think you can accuse them of is being lawless.   If anything they are more of a police state keeping the peace.

You said that they were uncivilized because they fought each other. Europeans did the same thing, but on a much bigger scale. 

(10-31-2015, 04:53 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You said that they were uncivilized because they fought each other. Europeans did the same thing, but on a much bigger scale. 

The Russians or Europeans were not uncivilized. They have laws and follow them.

The savage areas I have spoken about have been areas where anything goes. Russia is hardly ever been a place where anything goes....
(10-25-2015, 04:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Known fact. 

Not a link.
(10-31-2015, 04:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:   As for Wikipedia lol    you are better than Wikipedia Fred.

Wikipedia is a great research tool.  You just have to follow the links instead of believing everything that si wriiten in the wiki page.

It certainly beats just blindly believing everything Glenn beck tells you.