Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Its Yours Zac
(04-30-2021, 01:14 AM)Emeritus Wrote: I'm just a life long Bengal fan that is at the end. Do I want them to leave town heck no! I just want a winner ok.
Paul Brown drafted an offensive center to start his franchise! This group drafts a hideout. Chase is a great player for another team at this stage.

Wait until tomorrow: Ok
I've been waiting for two decades and we cant even draft the right guy after your Qb got his knee torn apart 

Every great villain needs a hideout. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 12:53 AM)Emeritus Wrote: This team does it over & over again!
Last year you get a generational talent and he shreds his knee. So this year yor looking a generational protection player in the FACE and you draft a wideout because they worked together! Who's running this organization! Bo or Luke Duke

I like Burrow, and I was all-in on going OL 1-2 this year.... But Burrow isn't a generational talent. That is Lawrence, and Luck before him. He had a historic year, sure, but that doesn't make him a generational talent.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
You're right in some regards, and this team is SO predictable every draft, lol.

We haven't won a playoff game in 30 years, maybe they should do exactly the opposite of what they think come draft night.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 01:24 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I like Burrow, and I was all-in on going OL 1-2 this year.... But Burrow isn't a generational talent. That is Lawrence, and Luck before him. He had a historic year, sure, but that doesn't make him a generational talent.

He would've been had this organization done everything in its power to protect him. I agree with you now though.
Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/JUBIU0gkWfs

Reply/Quote
I'm very upset that this organization had the prime opportunity to do the right thing and failed to. Its about putting butts in the seats and not protecting the franchise.
I think KC lost every guy on the roster this offseason.
They knew to protect the franchise.
Reply/Quote
Tiger
Yes. To Team Sewell you should be tired of this $$$$!
To Team Chase & Zac now you own it!
Cant blame it on fixing the offensive line now when you never were invested. Its all yours.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 01:23 AM)Emeritus Wrote: Save your breath because your need it tomorrow night.

Thanks for the advice. And by the way; awesome thread.
Reply/Quote
& NO HES NOT A GOOD HEADCOACH! OK
NO 4/29/21
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 01:24 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I like Burrow, and I was all-in on going OL 1-2 this year.... But Burrow isn't a generational talent. That is Lawrence, and Luck before him. He had a historic year, sure, but that doesn't make him a generational talent.
Disagree dudes Drew Brees accurate with the Athletic ability of (pre Injury) Alex Smith. He is annual top 5 QB.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 01:44 AM)Dr.Z Wrote: Thanks for the advice.   And by the way; awesome thread.

Tiger Im just a fan who wants results because we as fans deserve it. No can we correct this tomorrow? The answer is NO emphatically No!!  Some of you think that this organization will make it better tomorrow. They blew that opportunity tonight 
Reply/Quote
Any football guy will tell you that teams are built from within the trenches outward. Its just a fact. This organization builds from the seats to the fields.
I never mentioned anything about the team winning.
Its about $ always has been so is this pick.
Well they'll draft offensive line tomorrow because good players will be available. Not if an edge rusher is on the board. Keep in mind this is only about ticket sales.
Reply/Quote
Tiger
Do you honestly think that this franchise will draft two offensive lineman tomorrow? When you could've drafted the best one today and the best tomorrow. Wrap your head around that. I don't even know who's available now because I stopped watching after 5. Who Walker "Play " Little
Reply/Quote
There's still plenty of talent left at both tackle and guard. So no reason to fret just yet.

I know for a fact that Landon Young is good, as a noted biased Kentucky fan. Let me give you some hope, my friend here are some of his accomplishments.

Out of High School he was a five-star recruit by Rivals and 247Sports, that made him the No. 1 prospect in Kentucky and No. 12 overall prospect in the nation.

In High School, he won the 2016 KHSAA state wrestling title, finished his senior year with a 19-0 record on the mat, which ranked as the state’s top wrestler at 285, most considered him top in the nation..

Three-time Class 3-A track and field champion in the discus, won the 2015 state shot up title. 2014 Gatorade Track and Field Athlete of the Year. 2013 USATF National Olympics Track and Field Championships runner-up in both the shot put and discus.

He benched 34 times, with 34 inch arms. His 10 yard split time of 1.72 puts in 95th percentile in the entire NFL for offensive lineman! Which means he packs a fiery punch off the snap.

Once won offensive lineman of the week for knockdown blocks on a guy 10 times in a single game. After 11 games in 2020, graded at 89 percent, did not miss an assignment, and led the team in knockdown blocks with 56.

Because he's not the most fluid and he probably runs in the 5.2-5.3 range he's dropped, so as a tackle in the NFL he might struggle against speed rushers. But you move him to guard and there isn't nobody, unless they're Geno Atkins in his prime, that's gonna push him back at the point of attack.

He's projected to go between the 4-6 round, so there is plenty of talent out there left on the offensive line, now if we're heading into the 7th round and we still haven't picked up an offensive lineman, then he can start "grabbing the pitchforks." Lol
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 02:33 AM)TheBengalsMind Wrote: There's still plenty of talent left at both tackle and guard. So no reason to fret just yet.

I know for a fact that Landon Young is good, as a noted biased Kentucky fan. Let me give you some hope, my friend here are some of his accomplishments.

Out of High School he was a five-star recruit by Rivals and 247Sports, that made him the No. 1 prospect in Kentucky and No. 12 overall prospect in the nation.

In High School, he won the 2016 KHSAA state wrestling title, finished his senior year with a 19-0 record on the mat, which ranked as the state’s top wrestler at 285, most considered him top in the nation..

Three-time Class 3-A track and field champion in the discus, won the 2015 state shot up title. 2014 Gatorade Track and Field Athlete of the Year. 2013 USATF National Olympics Track and Field Championships runner-up in both the shot put and discus.

He benched 34 times, with 34 inch arms. His 10 yard split time of 1.72 puts in 95th percentile in the entire NFL for offensive lineman! Which means he packs a fiery punch off the snap.

Once won offensive lineman of the week for knockdown blocks on a guy 10 times in a single game. After 11 games in 2020, graded at 89 percent, did not miss an assignment, and led the team in knockdown blocks with 56.

Because he's not the most fluid and he probably runs in the 5.2-5.3 range he's dropped, so as a tackle in the NFL he might struggle against speed rushers. But you move him to guard and there isn't nobody, unless they're Geno Atkins in his prime, that's gonna push him back at the point of attack.

He's projected to go 4-6 round, so there is plenty of talent out there left on the offensive line, now if we're heading into the 7th round and we still haven't picked up an offensive lineman, then he can start "grabbing the pitchforks." Lol

Personally.... I'm grabbing pitchforks if a lineman isn't taken tomorrow. This unit has been complete dogshit for 4-5 years. It's absolutely disgusting that it's still an issue. We took the trinket, fine, now build the damn foundation, or all you have is a house of cards.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 01:19 AM)Emeritus Wrote: No because the right pick was today! & the Notre Dame guy is gone

Notre Dame guy is still available. Eichenberg. So is Walker Little, Cosmi, Cleveland, Radunz, Meinerz.... a ton if good O line talent is there.

It will happen! We all want the same thing, we just have different opinions on how to get there.
Reply/Quote
Team Sewell

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
You know what’s crap? Andrew Whitworth is the best tackle we have had in 20 years and those kind of guys are only available in the 1st round! I mean that’s where we took Wh...oh wait...
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 02:28 AM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger
Do you honestly think that this franchise will draft two offensive lineman tomorrow? When you could've drafted the best one today and the best tomorrow. Wrap your head around that. I don't even know who's available now because I stopped watching after 5. Who Walker "Play " Little

Well aren’t you just throwing a little temper tantrum.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 01:19 AM)Emeritus Wrote: No because the right pick was today! & the Notre Dame guy is gone

Funny how you're convinced the only lineman worth taking obviously, played exactly 1.5 years of college football and no one else will be any good. Cry
Reply/Quote