Poll: Jax Ball
Burrow
Uzomah
Boyd
Wilson
Apple
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JAX Game Ball
I voted for the guy who set Uzomah up for a career day with great throws and a great audible which directly led to a big play for Uze. I know people hate voting for the QB in these, but it should go to Joe today IMO.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
CJ with his first big game coming back from injury. Burrow already looked solid this year but if he can get into rhythm with CJ like they had that first game or two last year it’ll be huge for an offense that already has 3 awesome WR’s and a top notch RB.

The two guys coming back from season ending injuries last year won us the game tonight but Burrow looking great is expected so I’ll give it to CJ
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 01:05 AM)J24 Wrote: Meant to vote for UZ but accidentally voted for Wilson. UZ was great after the YAC today and in the scramble drill.

Burrow is Lebron James just assume he gets a game ball every week.

Just undo your vote and re-vote accordingly.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:57 AM)pally Wrote: I voted for Uzomah since he was the unexpected hero

and in other news

Which was also CPs 2nd year. Wow. Pretty big coincidence.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 01:21 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just undo your vote and re-vote accordingly.

Accordingly is not an option. He'll have to go OTHER
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
When will CJ ever get another chance at a game ball?

He gets it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 01:23 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Accordingly is not an option. He'll have to go OTHER

Nah. That's CJ's nickname. 

Reply/Quote
How can you not like this guy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'm going CJ, cause he doesn't get many opportunities, but it's tough to not give it to Joey B. Wilson had a nice game too.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
this was a tough one
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Uzi's play get him more involved in the plan.

Reply/Quote
Good company…

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 01:40 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Good company…

It's good to see Bengals players tying and breaking records for good things, for a change.

Reply/Quote
Plays of the year so far... Pratt strip of Dalvin Cook. Wilson's stuff of Trevor Lawrence on 4th down for a goal line stand. Those are my picks for play of the year.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Voted Uzomah per him just being clutch out when we needed it the most,

but should also be noted that Burrow was spectacular today too throwing dimes all night. .

Play of the game though was the "4th down stop", that play changed the halftime attitude and momentum..

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I voted for Uzi, great teammate, who had a breakout game. Who Dey!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Although CJ and Boyd had tremendous games, I gave it to the guy that stood tall and delivered the ball on the money all night: Joe Burrow.

I am sure a small part of him wanted to show Meyer what he missed, but just his overall cool and command...

One thing, though, we need a new visual check to a run play: Every time he does the fists to the helmet, it is a run, and the defense knew it too.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:55 AM)ah5 Wrote: Cj or Wilson imo. I would imagine burrow could give 2 shits about a game ball.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

Which works out well, because we really don’t have one to give.

I hope someone has informed CJ.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 02:08 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Play of the game though was the "4th down stop",  that play changed the halftime attitude and momentum..

Agreed.  They score a TD there and it's "lights out."
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 02:08 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Voted Uzomah per him just being clutch out when we needed it the most,

but should also be noted that Burrow was spectacular today too throwing dimes all night.                    .

Play of the game though was the "4th down stop",  that play changed the halftime attitude and momentum..

The Stand & The Last Half: The Night The Bungles Died
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote