Poll: Jax Ball
Burrow
Uzomah
Boyd
Wilson
Apple
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JAX Game Ball
Awesome play by Wilson.Stuffed the run on fourth and goal.But,I also had a few others that would definitely qualify for the game ball as well.This is the kind of stuff that championship teams do.Make adjustments,and never give up.That second half was really fun to watch.Joe Burrow stepping up and asking Zac to go with empty backfield and Zac agreed.Burrow apparently wanted to spread the defense out and rip the ball.And that he did.
Reply/Quote
It is fun to have legit player(s) deserving of this honor.

I went with CJ, he was a difference maker.

Boyd seemed like he was catching 3rd down passes and moving the chains all night.
Wilson had a huge stop at the end of the first half. Kid is playing great.
Joe Burrow had a tremendous game. 348 yards, 2 TD's and no interceptions or turnover. His movement in the pocket on the TD catch to CJ was a beauty,

Great comeback and this week offense bailed out the defense and special teams (missed FG) so great team win
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 09:43 AM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Awesome play by Wilson.Stuffed the run on fourth and goal.But,I also had a few others that would definitely qualify for the game ball as well.This is the kind of stuff that championship teams do.Make adjustments,and never give up.That second half was really fun to watch.Joe Burrow stepping up and asking Zac to go with empty backfield and Zac agreed.Burrow apparently wanted to spread the defense out and rip the ball.And that he did.

I know a lot of people were criticizing Taylor for the use of empty sets.  I was listening to an interview the other day talking about what coaches can do to help QB's transition into the league, and what the coach said was "do what the QB is comfortable with"
Reply/Quote
Burrow. He was seriously impressive last night. It was possibly his best game, certainly his best half of his career.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 09:56 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Burrow. He was seriously impressive last night. It was possibly his best game, certainly his best half of his career.

Highest passer rating of his career so far (132.8). He was just insanely accurate and efficient in the second half.

[Image: FCuQjmi_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&...ity=medium]

Reply/Quote
Wilson was good again, but Uzomah career game gets the ball.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 10:15 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Wilson was good again, but Uzomah career game gets the ball.

Uzomah gave his game ball to Nick Cosgray Rock On
Reply/Quote
Burrow can be in the conversation for game ball almost every game so I went with CJ. CJ balled out and iced the game.

One thing that can not be understated is how Burrow makes those around him better, especially CJ. Twice now he has gone to CJ to ice a game. Twice now that the play he went to CJ was not designed to go to him or he was not the target in practice. Burrow saw something a trusted CJ to be in the right place. CJ delivered. CJ made a statement that Burrow just winks at him before the play.
Reply/Quote
CJ gives my favorite interviews.....

Reply/Quote
I went Uzomah it was just fun and good to see him have that type of game. Burrow was amazing coming out in the 2nd half but really the whole team stepped up.
Reply/Quote
I voted Burrow but have no qualms with it going to CJ.

I hope last night reminded the staff what a weapon he can be.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 01:32 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: this was a tough one

it is a beautiful thing to have your tough decision being who deserves a game ball in a winning game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
If Uzomah didn't do what he did, we would probably not had won the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 10:33 AM)Sled21 Wrote: CJ gives my favorite interviews.....

Dude has a great boisterous personality. I hope he can stay with the team on friendly deals for his whole career. Just a great guy to have in the locker room.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 10:43 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Dude has a great boisterous personality. I hope he can stay with the team on friendly deals for his whole career. Just a great guy to have in the locker room.

The play after JC got the OPI he and the CB were getting chippy with each other. CJ came over and got JC back on point. The dude is 1st class all around.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 10:49 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The play after JC got the OPI he and the CB were getting chippy with each other. CJ came over and got JC back on point. The dude is 1st class all around.

Fkn Groot
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 10:49 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The play after JC got the OPI he and the CB were getting chippy with each other. CJ came over and got JC back on point. The dude is 1st class all around.

Yeah, and even on my phone I could see the look he gave the DB.... get away from my guy.
Reply/Quote
More good company…

Reply/Quote
LOL

I love this dude…

[Image: FAlfv1CXIAArKMl?format=jpg&name=large]

Reply/Quote
Uzo and I'll be happy if the person changes every week. Take turns shining.

Apple, though.... Sick
Reply/Quote