Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
JNers who venture down into Smack for today
Leave all your ref conspiracies, hard hit butthurt and weak smack in this thread. Don't ruin the other threads.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Since when is wrapping a guy up PI?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Steelers sending 5 and 6 players to rush the QB and the refs never call it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 03:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Since when is wrapping a guy up PI?
I didn't know you consider yourself a JNer who is relegated to posting in just this thread. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 04:04 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I didn't know you consider yourself a JNer who is relegated to posting in just this thread. Smirk

The Bengals  are in idiot mode so being a fan I thought I should do the same

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 04:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The Bengals  are in idiot mode so being a fan I thought I should do the same

*Implying you can help being an idiot.*
Reply/Quote
Who needs a refs help when the opposing QB looks like this?  Pickin' machine!

[Image: spfairy_zpsuykzjatx.gif]
Reply/Quote
6andcount, where are you? You vanished.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:03 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: 6andcount, where are you? You vanished.

No, you just didn't check the game thread.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:04 PM)6andcounting Wrote: No, you just didn't check the game thread.

Don't see a game thread in this smack talk forum.  To be fair you should have updated this thread since you said this " Leave all your ref conspiracies, hard hit butthurt and weak smack in this thread" :)
Reply/Quote
Big Ben back under center. How did Brown do? Bryant?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:04 PM)6andcounting Wrote: No, you just didn't check the game thread.

here's some smack. the bengals win. how bout that? F the stoolers and anyone and everyone who roots for them.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Big Ben back under center. How did Brown do? Bryant?

Did mommy ground you from watching tv this weekend?
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:08 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Did mommy ground you from watching tv this weekend?

Yes.  Sad

Did the Steelers win?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:08 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Did mommy ground you from watching tv this weekend?

The butt hurt is big in this one.  Started a thread and got burned on it when the Steelers lost. I'll leave you with this as a fan of the game.  It was a very good game played well by both teams.  The better team won though.   
Reply/Quote
Lol @ this thread.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:13 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Lol @ this thread.

lol @ the ravens, steelers and browns.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:12 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: The butt hurt is big in this one.  Started a thread and got burned on it when the Steelers lost. I'll leave you with this as a fan of the game.  It was a very good game played well by both teams.  The better team won though.   
You think Jners whining about the refs, hard hits and bringing weak smack only happens when the Bengals lose? You should have been following the game thread.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:24 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You think Jners whining about the refs, hard hits and bringing weak smack only happens when the Bengals lose? You should have been following the game thread.

LoL I do not care what people say in the game thread because the Bengals beat the Steelers.  That is all that matters. Are you really trying to claim some moral victory because some Bengals fans were complaining in a thread during the game?  Sorry for your luck but your team got beat by a better team. The Bengals beat that the Steelers, end of discussion because the final score tells the truth.

Bengals 16 Steelers 10. End of discussion.
Reply/Quote
Speaking of Butt Hurt over big hits... Hope LaVeon Bell makes a full and speedy recovery. Hated to see that knee twist around, like it did, but football is a rough sport.

Anyway, congrats to the Steeler fans on here, for handling the loss with grace. It was a hard fought divisional game, plenty more of those to come.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote