Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
JNers who venture down into Smack for today
(11-01-2015, 11:42 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I saw burfict running excitedly away from the play after bell was tackled but I dont think it was him celebrating an injury.  At that point, he probably wasnt even aware that Bell was injured.  

No....THIS is celebrating a (perceived) injury......

https://vine.co/v/e3UvXnWJaOx

[Image: 8366b7d8c12e40039d18a7e504d9f017.jpg]

......oh woe are we...... LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 04:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: No....THIS is celebrating a (perceived) injury......

Yea pretty much.. Ive always liked Ryan, but lost some respect there.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 04:52 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Yea pretty much.. Ive always liked Ryan, but lost some respect there.

Yeah.....pretty tacky, especially considering he didn't even make the hit. Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 03:09 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Leave all your ref conspiracies, hard hit butthurt and weak smack in this thread. Don't ruin the other threads.

Cleerly, u wuns pay off the refs!!! They let y'all git away wit evrythin, an we dont git away wit nuthin!!!1!!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 09:42 AM)pdub2005 Wrote: This is one of the problems I have with steelers fans. Acting like whining about plays and refs is specific to bengals fans. The air of arrogance that I get when talking to most native steelers fans is nauseating. I have met plenty of steelers fans who make bitter what if's after games, you guys are no better than any other fan base in the league. Stop smelling your farts and acting like you guys are better than everyone else in the league. Steelers fans are only loyal because of the great history and consistent success you guys have, just look at the pirates. When they sucked you guys had amongst the worst attendance in the league. Now they're good and you guys go to games, coincidence?

Its a game we watch on tv, Steelers fans need to stop taking themselves so seriously. 
My thread wasn't even about Bengals fans in general. It's was about Bengal fans from JN who never come down to Smack except for Steelers week, and only offer whining and weak smack when they do pop in twice a year. Usually, bengal fan smack talk regulars end up making fun of a few of these guys as well.

As for why I didn't include fans from the other 31 teams who are going to pop in STRAIGHT FROM JN RIGHT AFTER OR DURING A BENGALS GAME - well, that just wouldn't have made a lot of sense.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:00 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Because no steelers fans ever complain about the refs...
http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/the-official-unofficial-steelers-game-thread.12782/

Oh wait Ninja

(11-02-2015, 04:39 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Its worse then our game day threads.. Oh lord I didn't think it could get any worse then that...

I normally follow that game day thread for Steeler games and it's usually pretty fair toward the refs. Idk, because I just followed the Bengals one here yesterday. I never go on Behind the Steel Curtain because there's always something dumb.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 06:46 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I normally follow that game day thread for Steeler games and it's usually pretty fair toward the refs. Idk, because I just followed the Bengals one here yesterday. I never go on Behind the Steel Curtain because there's always something dumb.

Every fan base has great fans, and every fan base has d-bags that think their team has never been legitimately outplayed and have massive double standards when it comes to calls, player conduct, sportsmanship, etc.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 04:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: No....THIS is celebrating a (perceived) injury......

Hypocrites
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 10:04 PM)Whatever Wrote: Every fan base has great fans, and every fan base has d-bags that think their team has never been legitimately outplayed and have massive double standards when it comes to calls, player conduct, sportsmanship, etc.

I went over to one of the Steelers boards and checked their game day thread. 

Puts the Bengals game day thread to shame, hands down. Super-sized douchbags that alternately cheer and curse their own players. By alternately, i mean the span of about 5 posts. Double-sized douchbags that yell for Steelers players to go for the other team's players knees. And a massive dose of inbred, basement-dwelling ******** that act like they played about 15 years in the league and they're still the baddest ass on the planet.

***** embarrassments to society.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 11:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I went over to one of the Steelers boards and checked their game day thread. 

Puts the Bengals game day thread to shame, hands down. Super-sized douchbags that alternately cheer and curse their own players. By alternately, i mean the span of about 5 posts. Double-sized douchbags that yell for Steelers players to go for the other team's players knees. And a massive dose of inbred, basement-dwelling ******** that act like they played about 15 years in the league and they're still the baddest ass on the planet.

***** embarrassments to society.

Yeah, I checked one out as well.  People were calling for the team to just start taking cheap shots at us.  One guy even said "just start attacking Atkins' knees".  There were a few people talking about hitting Burfict with a cheap shot.  To their credit, though, there was at least one guy who called them out on being idiots; the rest of them, however...
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 10:04 PM)Whatever Wrote: Every fan base has great fans, and every fan base has d-bags that think their team has never been legitimately outplayed and have massive double standards when it comes to calls, player conduct, sportsmanship, etc.

And the internet makes it 10 times worse. Most people would act differently in real life.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Big Ben back under center. How did Brown do? Bryant?

LOL...I like how you wait for the first week Bryant hasn't scored a TD to speak.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 11:05 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...I like how you wait for the first week Bryant hasn't scored a TD to speak.

Not true. I didn't post about it in the first 4 weeks. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 10:43 AM)6andcounting Wrote: And the internet makes it 10 times worse. Most people would act differently in real life.

Internet tough guy syndrome is one of the most annoying things in the world today.  Hopefully, I did not offend of the multitude of Spec Ops snipers, pro mma fighters, retired Navy Seals, or Five Star Ninjas that permeate the internet with this comment.
Reply/Quote