Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ja’Marr mic’d up
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
The NFL needs to refine their mic’d up content. “Let’s gooooo” and just hearing hits and the sound on the field is cool and all but the stuff they have to edit out, because of language or whatever else (strategy?) would be the meat and potatoes.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 10:23 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The NFL needs to refine their mic’d up content. “Let’s gooooo” and just hearing hits and the sound on the field is cool and all but the stuff they have to edit out, because of language or whatever else (strategy?) would be the meat and potatoes.

Yeah, nothing terribly exciting in this one.

Ja’Marr telling Zac great game plan at the end was probably the most interesting part. Kind of goes against the “the players are turning on him” narrative.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 10:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, nothing terribly exciting in this one.

Ja’Marr telling Zac great game plan at the end was probably the most interesting part. Kind of goes against the “the players are turning on him” narrative.

Yep, that was my favorite part. Thanks for posting it.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 10:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, nothing terribly exciting in this one.

That one jumped out at me quick. Good to hear.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 10:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, nothing terribly exciting in this one.

But random people on the internet told me they KNOW the players hate Zac, win in spite of him, and only win when Burrow changes all of the plays!
Reply/Quote

Where's Tony? Tongue

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 11:33 PM)TheFan Wrote: But random people on the internet told me they KNOW the players hate Zac, win in spite of him, and only win when Burrow changes all of the plays!

Tbf I did hear there was a lot more runs called than we actually ended up having. So Burrow did do a nice job with his audibles.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 12:14 AM)Wyche Wrote: Where's Tony? Tongue

Never bought Tony's narrative that the players were turning on Zac. 

Guessing he is banned momentarily for his racist comment. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 10:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Did not know Chase added the sound effect "oh" when faking his hamstring injury in the end zone to help sell it. Funny but hope he does away with the fake injuries, my heart skipped a beat when he grabbed his hammy. 

Burrow's TD run was a big play but noticed he looked a little awkward on his ball spin compared to other Bengals doing so, yet that's ok. Also think Chase is not ready to be our punter in an emergency situation if Huber gets hurt, and that's ok as well. 

It's Chase's f@#$%# house !

Thanks for sharing 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 10:23 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The NFL needs to refine their mic’d up content. “Let’s gooooo” and just hearing hits and the sound on the field is cool and all but the stuff they have to edit out, because of language or whatever else (strategy?) would be the meat and potatoes.

The long version of the afc championship chiefs game is fantastic but I agree with you, the more recent ones have been very poor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McNDzzYfl5I&feature=share&si=ELPmzJkDCLju2KnD5oyZMQ

Side note: Chase is just so good at beating his first tackle
Reply/Quote

Yes, the first thing I thought when I heard that was "this is going to break some hearts and burst some bubbles around here." It's interesting that he calls him Zac instead of "coach." I think Taylor being younger himself helps the players bond with him.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 12:14 AM)Wyche Wrote: Where's Tony? Tongue

He's out making up his next bad take..... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 01:08 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Never bought Tony's narrative that the players were turning on Zac. 

Guessing he is banned momentarily for his racist comment. 

Wow.... that's never a good look, or cool.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 10:51 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That one jumped out at me quick. Good to hear.

Yeah because it leads them to believe they've figured this thing out.  It looks different than last year but will work so time to roll now.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 12:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tbf I did hear there was a lot more runs called than we actually ended up having. So Burrow did do a nice job with his audibles.

Those are still plays called by the coaches. Burrow just decides which of the 2 plays he wants to use depending on the formation.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 10:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, nothing terribly exciting in this one.

(10-19-2022, 11:33 PM)TheFan Wrote: But random people on the internet told me they KNOW the players hate Zac, win in spite of him, and only win when Burrow changes all of the plays!

(10-20-2022, 08:14 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yes, the first thing I thought when I heard that was "this is going to break some hearts and burst some bubbles around here." It's interesting that he calls him Zac instead of "coach." I think Taylor being younger himself helps the players bond with him.
I hope the players are trusting Zac, but I’m not going to pretend like one comment from one player means that all the players have been happy all the time.

If it was a common thing, would Chase need to tell him that?

I do hope that they’re all buying in and happy with his coaching, but I don’t think one comment defines the players’ attitudes about his coaching.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 09:50 AM)TheFan Wrote: Those are still plays called by the coaches. Burrow just decides which of the 2 plays he wants to use depending on the formation.

Right. I never suggested otherwise. I was just pointing out Burrow did a good job getting us into the right plays in that game.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 10:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

So, there's been some talk about how Zac was losing the lockerrom and players were turning on him, etc. You know what i'm talking about. 

Unless i'm mistaken, Ja'Marr hugged Zac at the end and said "man, that was a great game plan Zac". 

HmmPopcorn

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

One of these days, i'll read all the posts before replying...maybe.

Probably not.  LMAO

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote