Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ja'Marr 2nd TD-no griddy
He didn't do the griddy. He said he wanted to get fined and that he always wanted to kick the ball into the stands so he kicked the ball. He missed the stands though. Better luck next time

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:42 PM)pally Wrote: He didn't do the griddy.  He said he wanted to get fined and that he always wanted to kick the ball into the stands so he kicked the ball.  He missed the stands though.  Better luck next time

Haha.  Must be nice to have enough money that you don't worry about getting fined thousands of dollars for doing something silly.  But he has earned it and up to him how he wants to spend it. :)   Maybe he should ask McPherson for some pointers.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Chase trying to give me a heart attack. :lol:

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 06:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chase trying to give me a heart attack. LOL

Yeah I saw that live and at first I was like, "Oh no!"  Then I saw it was just part of the celebration.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
today was a decent game for chase so Im hoping we start seeing the 2021 version soon
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 06:46 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: today was a decent game for chase so Im hoping we start seeing the 2021 version soon

We will

Burrow isn’t going to all of a sudden forget how to best cover 2.

I suspect Atlanta will play similar to what NO played today and just hope they can tackle better

Eventually Burrow will kill that and the Falcons will have to sprinkle cover 3 and 1 in there.

Then Chase will eat
-Housh
Reply/Quote
His attitude is night and day when he's out their scoring tuddys. I wish he brought the same energy no matter what.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 07:40 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: His attitude is night and day when he's out their scoring tuddys. I wish he brought the same energy no matter what.

It’s more about winning vs losing. Go back and watch some of the big Tee games that we won. Chase was showing plenty of “energy.”

Reply/Quote
Ja'Marr was mic'd up for the game...should be fun to listen when they release it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The OG of the Griddy.

Reply/Quote
The third down catch Chase made toward the end was huge.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 11:11 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The third down catch Chase made toward the end was huge.

Yep. Vintage Chase today breaking tackles and getting YAC.

Reply/Quote
The griddy has been beaten to death, buried, dug up, set on fire, and buried again. Saying it's played out won't quite cut it. Fortunately, I never do get tired of seeing TD's though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 11:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The griddy has been beaten to death, buried, dug up, set on fire, and buried again. Saying it's played out won't quite cut it. Fortnitely, I never do get tired of seeing TD's though.

No one should be doing it other than Chase and Jefferson.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 11:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. Vintage Chase today breaking tackles and getting YAC.

One of the biggest plays of the game when the Bengals needed it the most.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
More Tiger on Tiger crime. :lol:

Reply/Quote