Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Ja'Marr 2nd TD-no griddy - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Ja'Marr 2nd TD-no griddy (/Thread-Ja-Marr-2nd-TD-no-griddy)

Ja'Marr 2nd TD-no griddy - pally - 10-16-2022

He didn't do the griddy. He said he wanted to get fined and that he always wanted to kick the ball into the stands so he kicked the ball. He missed the stands though. Better luck next time

RE: Ja'Marr 2nd TD-no griddy - George Cantstandya - 10-16-2022

(10-16-2022, 05:42 PM)pally Wrote: He didn't do the griddy.  He said he wanted to get fined and that he always wanted to kick the ball into the stands so he kicked the ball.  He missed the stands though.  Better luck next time

Haha.  Must be nice to have enough money that you don't worry about getting fined thousands of dollars for doing something silly.  But he has earned it and up to him how he wants to spend it. :)   Maybe he should ask McPherson for some pointers.  

RE: Ja'Marr 2nd TD-no griddy - Nicomo Cosca - 10-16-2022

Chase trying to give me a heart attack. :lol:

RE: Ja'Marr 2nd TD-no griddy - George Cantstandya - 10-16-2022

(10-16-2022, 06:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chase trying to give me a heart attack. LOL

Yeah I saw that live and at first I was like, "Oh no!"  Then I saw it was just part of the celebration.  

RE: Ja'Marr 2nd TD-no griddy - Browns Town Bengal - 10-16-2022

today was a decent game for chase so Im hoping we start seeing the 2021 version soon

RE: Ja'Marr 2nd TD-no griddy - Housh - 10-16-2022

(10-16-2022, 06:46 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: today was a decent game for chase so Im hoping we start seeing the 2021 version soon

We will

Burrow isn’t going to all of a sudden forget how to best cover 2.

I suspect Atlanta will play similar to what NO played today and just hope they can tackle better

Eventually Burrow will kill that and the Falcons will have to sprinkle cover 3 and 1 in there.

Then Chase will eat

RE: Ja'Marr 2nd TD-no griddy - WeezyBengal - 10-16-2022

His attitude is night and day when he's out their scoring tuddys. I wish he brought the same energy no matter what.

(10-16-2022, 07:40 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: His attitude is night and day when he's out their scoring tuddys. I wish he brought the same energy no matter what.

It’s more about winning vs losing. Go back and watch some of the big Tee games that we won. Chase was showing plenty of “energy.”

RE: Ja'Marr 2nd TD-no griddy - pally - 10-16-2022

Ja'Marr was mic'd up for the game...should be fun to listen when they release it

The OG of the Griddy.

RE: Ja'Marr 2nd TD-no griddy - Go Cards - 10-16-2022

The third down catch Chase made toward the end was huge.

(10-16-2022, 11:11 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The third down catch Chase made toward the end was huge.

Yep. Vintage Chase today breaking tackles and getting YAC.

RE: Ja'Marr 2nd TD-no griddy - Shake n Blake - 10-16-2022

The griddy has been beaten to death, buried, dug up, set on fire, and buried again. Saying it's played out won't quite cut it. Fortunately, I never do get tired of seeing TD's though.

(10-16-2022, 11:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The griddy has been beaten to death, buried, dug up, set on fire, and buried again. Saying it's played out won't quite cut it. Fortnitely, I never do get tired of seeing TD's though.

No one should be doing it other than Chase and Jefferson.

RE: Ja'Marr 2nd TD-no griddy - Go Cards - 10-16-2022

(10-16-2022, 11:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. Vintage Chase today breaking tackles and getting YAC.

One of the biggest plays of the game when the Bengals needed it the most.

RE: Ja'Marr 2nd TD-no griddy - Nicomo Cosca - 10-18-2022

More Tiger on Tiger crime. :lol: