Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ja'Marr Chase jersey
Hi all, if this is posted in the wrong spot I apologize.

My son is turning 14 on the 31st. He asked for a Ja'Marr Chase jersey for his birthday. My son plays WR in football.

I have been trying for a week to find either an Orange or Black Adult Large Nike jersey, but I have had no luck.

This is my last ditch effort in asking if someone here either knows a source for this jersey or maybe has an extra one they would be willing to sell.

Thanks for any help!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:53 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Hi all, if this is posted in the wrong spot I apologize.

My son is turning 14 on the 31st.  He asked for a Ja'Marr Chase jersey for his birthday.  My son plays WR in football.

I have been trying for a week to find either an Orange or Black Adult Large Nike jersey, but I have had no luck.  

This is my last ditch effort in asking if someone here either knows a source for this jersey or maybe has an extra one they would be willing to sell.

Thanks for any help!!!

Call Koch's Sporting Goods.  They hooked me up last year when I was in a similar situation.

(513) 621-2352
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The stitched Chase jerseys have been sold out for a while on NFL Shop and Fanatics. And now it looks like the cheaper screen printed ones are as well. Hot ticket item as you can imagine.

If you don’t want to wait your only options are customizing one, or go with a knockoff from DHGate or somewhere like that.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The stitched Chase jerseys have been sold out for a while on NFL Shop and Fanatics. And now it looks like the cheaper screen printed ones are as well. Hot ticket item as you can imagine.

If you don’t want to wait your only options are customizing one, or go with a knockoff from DHGate or somewhere like that.

I'd wait it out and get one of these. Nothing says I love you son like buying him quality stuff over a knockoff.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The stitched Chase jerseys have been sold out for a while on NFL Shop and Fanatics. And now it looks like the cheaper screen printed ones are as well. Hot ticket item as you can imagine.

I had to order customized ones for my kids. All the regular ones were sold out. It took longer (you won't get it before Sunday), but they do have them.
Reply/Quote
Just for reference, Ja'marr has the #7 top selling jersey in the league as of 11 days ago: https://sportsnaut.com/top-selling-nfl-jerseys/

[Image: jamarr-chase-17412346-748x420.jpg]

Top Ten:

1. Tom Brady
2. Ben Roethlisberger
3. George Kittle
4. Dak Prescott
5. Micah Parsons
6. A-Aron Rogers
7. Ja'marr Chase
8. Josh Allen
9. Kermit Mahomes
10. Justin Herbert
Reply/Quote
Thanks guys!! I will check with Koch's.

If I can't find one he will just have to wait until stock comes back.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:18 PM)wcu Wrote: Just for reference, Ja'marr has the #7 top selling jersey in the league as of 11 days ago:  https://sportsnaut.com/top-selling-nfl-jerseys/

Top Ten:

1. Tom Brady
2. Ben Roethlisberger
3. George Kittle
4. Dak Prescott
5. Micah Parsons
6. A-Aron Rogers
7. Ja'marr Chase
8. Josh Allen
9. Kermit Mahomes
10. Justin Herbert

I wonder if he has moved up at all after this weekend?   lol!

One of only 3 non-qb's in the top 10. Impressive!
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:18 PM)wcu Wrote: Just for reference, Ja'marr has the #7 top selling jersey in the league as of 11 days ago: https://sportsnaut.com/top-selling-nfl-jerseys/

Top Ten:

1. Tom Brady
2. Ben Roethlisberger
3. George Kittle
4. Dak Prescott
5. Micah Parsons
6. A-Aron Rogers
7. Ja'marr Chase
8. Josh Allen
9. Kermit Mahomes
10. Justin Herbert

Wtf is Ben doing on this list? LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wtf is Ben doing on this list? LOL

I thought the same thing!  And at number 2???     #rigged   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wtf is Ben doing on this list? LOL

The sunset tour of his career. 
Reply/Quote
Not sure how to embed a tweet, but here's a visual representation of jersey sales by each week of the season:

https://twitter.com/michaelrubin/status/1481642704895283204
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:38 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The sunset tour of his career. 

A lot of jersey sales are younger people, especially kids. It’s just weird to me as I doubt many little kids want to be rocking that asshole’s jersey to school right now.

It must be a bunch of pathetic “back in the day” Yinzers buying them up.

Reply/Quote
Get a pre-paid visa card then order from those knock-off chinese websites. way cheaper and you don't have to give them ur normal CC or debit card info.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:53 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Hi all, if this is posted in the wrong spot I apologize.

My son is turning 14 on the 31st.  He asked for a Ja'Marr Chase jersey for his birthday.  My son plays WR in football.

Thanks for any help!!!

(01-24-2022, 01:05 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'd wait it out and get one of these. Nothing says I love you son like buying him quality stuff over a knockoffHilarious

Didn't we (the Bengals board) have a thread about certain cheap jerseys being good quality... Was it DHgate?

If so, there were a lot of members that vouched for the website. And with a 14-year old, they are most likely going to outgrow the jersey.
Reply/Quote
Give all the Rally House locations a call. They are easily the best store when it comes to fan gear in the area.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:51 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Didn't we (the Bengals board) have a thread about certain cheap jerseys being good quality... Was it DHgate?

If so, there were a lot of members that vouched for the website. And with a 14-year old, they are most likely going to outgrow the jersey.

My question is what 14 year old is rocking a Large Nike Chase jersey? Kid must be huge. I'm 6'3 185 and the medium is perfect on me. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:51 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Didn't we (the Bengals board) have a thread about certain cheap jerseys being good quality... Was it DHgate?

Many many moons ago that discussion was had on the old boards and I think most agreed that https://www.weiketrade.co/ was acceptable quality.  I bought a Jermaine Gresham jersey from them (albeit 12 years ago) and it was very nice.
Reply/Quote

They aren’t. At a glance they look ok, but I had a Burfict knockoff years ago that had a really wonky B logo on it. Once I noticed it i could never unsee it. It’s the little details like that they often screw up on those cheapo jerseys.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:53 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: My question is what 14 year old is rocking a Large Nike Chase jersey? Kid must be huge. I'm 6'3 185 and the medium is perfect on me. 

You must like your jersey painted on. Tongue

Reply/Quote