Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ja'Marr Chase jersey
(01-24-2022, 03:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I definitely think certain players should be seen as “forever jerseys.” People should proudly still rock their Chad, Geno, AJ, etc jerseys.

I'm only replying to you so you can reply back. We need to get you to the 20,000 post milestone today.  Hilarious

I've actually never purchased a jersey. I have Bengals gear, but not sure I'd wear a jersey out on a regular basis. I would if I had season tickets!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I do want a orange Chase jersey, but I will most likely wait until the off-season for it.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:33 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: The OP was looking for a jersey for a 14-year old. I doubt he is done growing and this is a forever jersey.

Oh I know. My response was to you about my wonky Burfict jersey. For me it’s worth the extra money going forward. But I totally understand not wanting to spend more on a kid’s jersey.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:18 PM)shanebo Wrote: I buy my kids' jerseys from these guys:

https://unflstore.net.cp-dd-us-1.webhostbox.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4265_4273

Everything I've gotten from them has been pretty good quality -- stitched jerseys, good weight, no obvious flaws. Obviously not as good as the gen, but pretty close, and for $30 they're hard to beat. Saves me from having to yell at my kids for actually playing sports in their jerseys, lol ...

I've prob bought 10 or so jersey from them (football, baseball, and basketball), most recently this christmas, with no duds yet. Including a Chase orange.

Thanks for sharing this
Question - are the NFL shields on the collars the “chrome” ones like the authentics?
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Eh, the extra money is well worth it to me for something you plan to keep for years, or maybe even forever. I ended up getting rid of that Burfict jersey, but I’ll probably always keep my authentic AJ Green color rush.

Ya, i'm not going to sweat getting a jersey at this moment.  I'll grab him a cool sweatshirt or nice winter hat.  It's cold in NY.  lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh I know. My response was to you about my wonky Burfict jersey. For me it’s worth the extra money going forward. But I totally understand not wanting to spend more on a kid’s jersey.

I understand both sides.  Both my kids (son and daughter) are great and are high honors in school.  I don't mind spending a little more on a 120.00 Nike jersey even if he outgrows it in a few years.

Just seeing him believing in the Bengals for the first time in his life and his genuine excitement that we get to share together in these wins and in the post season excitement is priceless.  

I shared his reaction for the Wildcard win and my wife (who is awesome, lol) thought to start recording as they were lining up for game winning kick in the Titans game.  I will post that reaction hopefully soon.  There is nothing like that raw emotion and excitement and being able to share it with your kids.  My dad and I really didn't do a whole lot together, including watching sports, so experiencing this with my son is very special.  I thought for sure that my son would never get to have this excitement while he was a kid or maybe even as an adult.  I am so glad I was wrong!

Sorry for rambling.  I was watching some fan reactions videos and got a little emotional, lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh I know. My response was to you about my wonky Burfict jersey. For me it’s worth the extra money going forward. But I totally understand not wanting to spend more on a kid’s jersey.

I guess I am too picky. I would either spill something on it and stain it. Or I would change my mind about the player (i.e. AJ Green).  I guess we do have a lot of years (fingers crossed) with Burrow, Higgins and Chase. But I cringe whenever Burrow is twisted down or hit in the legs. And even someone like Boyd I can see walking... And Bates III if his agent gets inside his head. Just too many what ifs for me to commit. I guess that is why I am not married.
Reply/Quote
I ended up getting him a nice hoodie.  Once the season is over I am sure it will be easy to get a jersey.

https://shop.bengals.com/mens-fanatics-branded-black-cincinnati-bengals-victory-arch-pullover-hoodie/p-37841074677179+z-9531-2251194960?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r5c1:po-16

Thanks for everyone's help!!!
Reply/Quote

https://unflstore.net.cp-dd-us-1.webhostbox.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4265_4273

Everything I've gotten from them has been pretty good quality -- stitched jerseys, good weight, no obvious flaws.  Obviously not as good as the gen, but pretty close, and for $30 they're hard to beat.  Saves me from having to yell at my kids for actually playing sports in their jerseys, lol ...

I've prob bought 10 or so jersey from them (football, baseball, and basketball), most recently this christmas, with no duds yet.  Including a Chase orange.

Seems shady. Chose PayPal and you have to leave the site to pay after ordering. 

Oh well, bought a couple anyway, I'll take your word for it! 
Reply/Quote
Evans jersey is sold out indefinitely.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/25/evan-mcphersons-jersey-is-sold-out-indefinitely/

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 03:46 PM)jj22 Wrote: Evans jersey is sold out indefinitely.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/25/evan-mcphersons-jersey-is-sold-out-indefinitely/

Pro shop twitter account posted about it yesterday. They didn't foresee the "demand" so basically sold out of everything. Think it's six weeks minimum for a custom jersey.

Guess not even the team shop had faith in our players  like the media, only the fans and the men in that locker room. 
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 04:12 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: Pro shop twitter account posted about it yesterday. They didn't foresee the "demand" so basically sold out of everything. Think it's six weeks minimum for a custom jersey.

Guess not even the team shop had faith in our players  like the media, only the fans and the men in that locker room. 

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess (because I don't really know) that 

a) the Bengals aren't only keeping a small number of items in inventory because even in bad years they're still selling jerseys 
b) supply chain issues across the world are slowing down production and availability regardless of what the team may have had planned
c) teams probably hedge a little bit on jersey numbers for players because the way guys move around the league now it doesn't pay to stock up just to have someone traded, injured, cut, etc

I don't really think this is a case of the org not having confidence.  It's based I'm sure almost entirely on statistics with current-era wrinkles of supply chain thrown in on top.  
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 04:31 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I'm going to go out on a limb and guess (because I don't really know) that 

a) the Bengals aren't only keeping a small number of items in inventory because even in bad years they're still selling jerseys 
b) supply chain issues across the world are slowing down production and availability regardless of what the team may have had planned
c) teams probably hedge a little bit on jersey numbers for players because the way guys move around the league now it doesn't pay to stock up just to have someone traded, injured, cut, etc

I don't really think this is a case of the org not having confidence.  It's based I'm sure almost entirely on statistics with current-era wrinkles of supply chain thrown in on top.  

Damn. I'm glad I jumped on Burrow's rookie jersey when I did. The design changed the next year.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Everything I've gotten from them has been pretty good quality -- stitched jerseys, good weight, no obvious flaws.  Obviously not as good as the gen, but pretty close, and for $30 they're hard to beat.  Saves me from having to yell at my kids for actually playing sports in their jerseys, lol ...

I've prob bought 10 or so jersey from them (football, baseball, and basketball), most recently this christmas, with no duds yet.  Including a Chase orange.

You can only pay with PayPal or am I missing an option for a credit card?
Reply/Quote
Anyone ordered from weiketrade.co recently? This is the 2nd time I've tried to place an order and I get:

Your order is in stock.

pls cancel the payment to weiketrade001@gmail.com

This is't my valid paypal account.i will send a new invoice to you.

My paypal account information is gezour2019@163.com

They then send a PayPal request for the same amount. Sounds fishy, I asked why they can't just fix their site if that's the email they want to use (guessing only certain emails are approved?l) I don't remember this years ago when I used them. I'll likely cancel my one jersey order again, just doesn't sound rights figured I'd give a head up or ask about this.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 03:28 AM)phil413 Wrote: Anyone ordered from weiketrade.co recently? This is the 2nd time I've tried to place an order and I get:

Your order is in stock.

pls cancel the payment to weiketrade001@gmail.com

This is't my valid paypal account.i will send a new invoice to you.

My paypal account information is gezour2019@163.com

They then send a PayPal request for the same amount. Sounds fishy, I asked why they can't just fix their site if that's the email they want to use (guessing only certain emails are approved?l)  I don't remember this years ago when I used them.  I'll likely cancel my one jersey order again, just doesn't sound rights figured I'd give a head up or ask about this.

I ordered a week before the SB I think. I didn't use PP (wouldn't let my cards work on PP for some reason). I used my credit card and just got tracking information last week. Apparently the jersey(s) i ordered (it accidentally double ordered) are in transit from NY already.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 08:50 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: I ordered a week before the SB I think. I didn't use PP (wouldn't let my cards work on PP for some reason). I used my credit card and just got tracking information last week. Apparently the jersey(s) i ordered (it accidentally double ordered) are in transit from NY already.

Did you have received order?
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 01:06 PM)Jeremy4Michigan Wrote: Did you have received order?

Yea. They projected Nov but I received it about 3 weeks after I ordered
Reply/Quote
Chase makes a great jersey because of the word "Chase" and the No.1.

His and Burrow would be the only ones worth nearly $100.00. and then it would have to be black with the tiger striping at the shoulders.
Reply/Quote