Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ja'Marr talkin' smack?
You think they would have learned after that stupid Burrowhead stuff...Better bsck it up Sunday and win
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
It's kind of pointless, but also doesn't hurt either. This is a house money year for us. All the pressure is on KC. If we lose, yea, that makes sense. If we win, KC is collectively called frauds.

It's a win win for us and Chase can talk as much as he wants.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2023, 08:22 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Nice to see we’ve learnt our lesson after last year.

Why poke the bear? The chiefs are self destructing and now we’ve given em an excuse to come together.

Chat shit after we win like Kelce did not before.

Yeah.... you'd think they'd learned their lesson after Boyd woke up Pickens, lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2023, 09:12 PM)Emphasis Wrote: This is a part of the game. Nothing new.

It's also tame compared to other smack talk they tell each other on the field.

That's a fact, I can't imagine the smack at this level of play. I just don't like it when we're playing a backup QB and with a terrible defense. But I'm not out there, so....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2023, 12:58 AM)bfine32 Wrote: This place...some times...

I haven't seen any responses in this thread that would equate to melting down or clutching pearls. I have seen some stating they'd prefer he didn't do it and I have seen some defending him. I'd venture the defenders are doing more so because who said it than what was said. 

FWIW, I didn't view the comments as "trash talk", just "honest" answers. Maybe he should be more pragmatic in his answers but he's just a kid. 

That's a good point, Chase just calls it as he sees it. He even mentioned the media is just going to spin what he says anyway. 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2023, 10:40 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: If the players melt down and/or clutch pearls over this, then they have a serious problem with their mental makeup! Mellow

I suppose it depends on what one considers melting down. It appears thresholds vary. 

If another player tells Chase they'd rather not hear Chase make such comments, have they melted down? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Is it too late to make an Ernest Saves Christmas joke and say that Chase also trash talked us into losing into some Elmes?

Reply/Quote
this guy likes running his mouth huh

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
When it comes to 'smack talking', I'm more in the camp of keeping it behind closed doors and/or on the field. It's hard to see any positives of it it being aired publicly leading up to the game.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Hope he plays to back it up alright. Not smart if he doesn't play. This isn't much smack, but there is no need for any right now.

Both teams are coming off of terrible games. When I first heard this I hoped it was a sign Ja'Marr would be playing, but who knows
it being a game time decision and all.
Reply/Quote
Hey at least the Chiefs didn't have anyone stand out on their defense, especially that 2nd half.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
How Zac didn’t adjust and kill them with Boyd in the middle of the field I will never know. KC was completely selling out to take Chase away, and Tee was in and out of the game with his 37th hamstring pull in 4 years. Should have been a huge day for Boyd.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 10:58 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

You pop $h*t and apologize, brotha just ask Kiss. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote

Tee cracking up in the background. LOL

Reply/Quote
The dude is like School in Summer
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Still haven’t figured out what the flag on Chase was and how Sneed didn’t get one.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
damn they don't look nearly as mad that our season is over than some of us are, lol. long gone are the days of young burrow and rookie chase saying they aren't accustomed to losing lol
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 11:14 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: damn they don't look nearly as mad that our season is over than some of us are, lol. long gone are the days of young burrow and rookie chase saying they aren't accustomed to losing lol

Season was over the minute 9 went down (at least Super Bowl aspirations). They probably came to terms with it weeks ago.

They were playing with house money.

Reply/Quote