Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ja'maar Chase sets rookie single game record
https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/01/02/jamarr-chase-breaks-single-game-rookie-receiving-record

Just insane..
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:11 PM)Tony Wrote: https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/01/02/jamarr-chase-breaks-single-game-rookie-receiving-record

Just insane..

Oh great, now is some mothball smelling, sweater wearing, pudding eating, alcoholic, CTE having linebacker who played for the Chiefs 2 decades ago going to come out and talk about "Red Dotting" Burrow
Reply/Quote
I wonder what the excuses will be this week? Stafford just had to beat the Rats on the last drive. We are seeing something really special starting.. I can't believe they tried to play have 1 on 1, and Zero Blitz. When will they learn
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:16 PM)Tony Wrote: I wonder what the excuses will be this week? Stafford just had to beat the Rats on the last drive. We are seeing something really special starting.. I can't believe they tried to play  have 1 on 1, and Zero Blitz. When will they learn

The new greatest show on turf!
Reply/Quote
and had more receiving yards than Patrick Mahomes had passing yards

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
single handedly took mahomes down
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 08:47 PM)pally Wrote: and had more receiving yards than Patrick Mahomes had passing yards

I absolutely love our WR’s.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Chase is something special. And the other are pretty alright to.
Reply/Quote
All hail King Chase !!!

He's #1 on the field as well as in my heart.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Ja'Marr Chase said when he was drafted his goal was to set records... it's not bragging if it's a fact.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:04 PM)Go Cards Wrote: All hail King Chase !!!

He's #1 on the field as well as in my heart.

[Image: th?id=OIP.PlQtpzpuqcLd4ShKZj56gQHaJr&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Love this dude.

Our last two first round drafts have panned out better Han anyone else’s. With any luck, they’ll do this together for a decade.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
He's a phenom, and just like with AJ, there's no diva in him.

We got a great one.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:05 PM)Synric Wrote: Ja'Marr Chase said when he was drafted his goal was to set records... it's not bragging if it's a fact.

Talk about backing something up…

Reply/Quote
I hear the guys on TV say “he’s a rookie so he’s only going to get better”.
That can’t be true can it? I hope somehow he can but after today I am not sure it’s possible for him to get better.
Reply/Quote
Best call I heard in a long time. "Chase their is no chase TD Bengals".
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:41 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I hear the guys on TV say “he’s a rookie so he’s only going to get better”.
That can’t be true can it? I hope somehow he can but after today I am not sure it’s possible for him to get better.

He’s only 21…

Look at the other top WR’s around the league (Adams, Kupp, Hill, etc) those guys are all 29/28/27.

Of course he can get even better.

Reply/Quote
Catches weren't all the easiest either. He was a monster today
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:14 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Love this dude.

Our last two first round drafts have panned out better Han anyone else’s. With any luck, they’ll do this together for a decade.

Now just do what it takes to get Stingley Jr. in the draft. Tigers becoming Bengals is looking good..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s only 21…

Look at the other top WR’s around the league (Adams, Kupp, Hill, etc) those guys are all 29/28/27.

Of course he can get even better.

Yep when he becomes a better catcher dude will be lights out. 

On another I got some heat for saying this dude is Jerry Rice like and I understand why I got heat for that. With that being Said the way he can get upfield right after the catch and produce Rac or Yac is simply amazing.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote