Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Carman confident he can be the Bengals starting left guard
(05-31-2022, 02:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What I generally look at is how vague the information is.

If I was having a conversation with someone and they made a cryptic comment I would ask what they mean.    When I see comments like "He wouldn't give me any details" or "He didn't clarify/explain" It makes me wonder.

I work with a guy whose sister-in-law is an "administrative assistant" in the office of the Athletic Director at the University of Tennessee.  He has shared specific information with me before it was in the news.  But she is always honest about the difference between an "office rumor" and something she has personal knowledge of.  Sometimes the "office rumors" turn out to be true, but sometimes they don't.

I think a lot of people who claim to have "inside information" just have "office rumors".  And when pushed for details they become evasive.  They don't want to admit how little they actually know.

Here is some insider info on Vol football...They are gonna stink for awhile.... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2022, 11:01 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Here is some insider info on Vol football...They are gonna stink for awhile.... Ninja

Don't mean to run this thread off the tracks but I feel positive about the Vols for the first time in a long time. We can now recruit and coach up QBs. By itself that is not enough to win championships but in college football today it will win you a lot of games.

I lived in Denver in the early 90's and became a Nuggets fan. For those of you who are not NBA fans back in the 90's the Nugs were the Bengals of the NBA. Vols football was all that got me through that decade. But they have been down for a long time now.
Reply/Quote