Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Carmen - hear me out
(08-16-2021, 09:28 AM)Housh Wrote: I wasn’t really focusing on Carman. I was mostly peeping D’Ante and our RT. Was Carman doing well in pass protection?

Besides the 2-3 plays where a free runner came through the line actually looked like it was pass blocking very well

He must have been engaging someone decently enough that there were no sacs.... for his first game I thought he did as well as one should expect.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 09:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Just being a smart ass. I’m officially tired of hearing about Penei Sewell. He’s a Lion. Get over it people.

Exactly.  Sewell is on the Lions and not the Bengals.   Even if Sewell starts on the Lions, it does not mean he would do the same here.  

Folks can be butt hurt all they want over the pick, but doesn't change it.   Pretty well amounts to crying over spilled milk.    Woulda, shoulda, coulda are just excuses.  
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 09:29 PM)Benton Wrote: 3-4 seasons if we're playing him as tackle. He's not ready for that.

But today or a year from now? Super unlikely.

Eh, I bet you see Carman starting at RG THIS season.

3 to 4 years? Highly unlikely it takes him THAT long to adjust to RG. He looked good in his first Preseason game for heck sake.
Reply/Quote