Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamarr Chase
Needs 9 catches to have most receptions through first 2 seasons regular and playoffs. 3rd in yards and TD's as well. He should pass former college teammate Jefferson for 2nd against Bills needs 63 yards. Needs 8 TD's to catch Moss unlikely not impossible.
Reply/Quote
I don't know it Ja'Marr's new artwork has been posted

[Image: 337353043_2172475216474656_8311819064089...e=6427C6B3]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2023, 05:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't know it Ja'Marr's new artwork has been posted

Hilarious man, love how our guys hate the stealers maybe as much as the fans lol  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2023, 05:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't know it Ja'Marr's new artwork has been posted

Hang it in the Louvre!

Reply/Quote
Someone needs to draw a big mural of that downtown and also hang that poster in the locker room!

I LOVE that he and Burrow have so much love for the team and fans!
Reply/Quote

Pro Shop needs to get on making copies of this so I can add it to my garage. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2023, 07:32 PM)Destro Wrote: Pro Shop needs to get on making copies of this so I can add it to my garage. 

Agree.  
Reply/Quote
I will go the other way with this and say it was an immature moment for him. I am a huge Chase fan but this wasn’t a good look for him IMO as I would rather he keep his head and not do something like this. Smack talk gets vulgar and I know it’s part of the emotional and physical game they play but that being said I wouldn’t want this hanging on my wall. But to each their own…
Reply/Quote
It is funny but unfortunately the Bengals lost that game.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2023, 09:13 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I will go the other way with this and say it was an immature moment for him. I am a huge Chase fan but this wasn’t a good look for him IMO as I would rather he keep his head and not do something like this. Smack talk gets vulgar and I know it’s part of the emotional and physical game they play but that being said I wouldn’t want this hanging on my wall. But to each their own…

Well, Minkah tried to take out Boyd before this for some perspective.

Dirty stealer play is not something that should be ignored. I understand where you are coming from as usual though Clark.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2023, 09:13 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I will go the other way with this and say it was an immature moment for him. I am a huge Chase fan but this wasn’t a good look for him IMO as I would rather he keep his head and not do something like this. Smack talk gets vulgar and I know it’s part of the emotional and physical game they play but that being said I wouldn’t want this hanging on my wall. But to each their own…

I couldn’t agree more with everything you just said.I know it’s hard to do,being he’s still very young,and famous,and a millionaire,and all.But,he needs to get his EGO in check.Show some discipline.
Reply/Quote
Bunch of choir boys up in here.

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2023, 10:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bunch of choir boys up in here.

No - read what we posted. I understand the trash talking and the pushing etc involved in a physical game (I did play football during my younger years so I get it). I just think this looks like he lost control of his emotions to do that and it shows immaturity on his part.

Also from a personal perspective I wouldn’t want someone flipping someone off hanging on my wall. Maybe if you were single and in your 20s or living in a dorm but other than that why? A painting of one of his catches would be awesome but I just don’t see the appeal in that picture.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2023, 07:32 PM)Destro Wrote: Pro Shop needs to get on making copies of this so I can add it to my garage. 

I will hang it up in garage if they make copies and buy one for my local bar to hang as well. 

Yet I do hope Jamarr does not make a habit of these sort antics and lets his play do his talking.

Understand his spontaneous reaction against the cheap shot steelers though and it's an instant classic in my book.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2023, 11:09 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: No - read what we posted. I understand the trash talking and the pushing etc involved in a  physical game (I did play football during my younger years so I get it). I just think this looks like he lost control of his emotions to do that and it shows immaturity on his part.

Also from a personal perspective I wouldn’t want someone flipping someone off hanging on my wall. Maybe if you were single and in your 20s or living in a dorm but other than that why?  A painting of one of his catches would be awesome but I just don’t see the appeal in that picture.

Everything you said in both your posts is 100% accurate, just have to accept that there is a few players that can do no wrong in the eyes of some here. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2023, 11:09 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: No - read what we posted. I understand the trash talking and the pushing etc involved in a  physical game (I did play football during my younger years so I get it). I just think this looks like he lost control of his emotions to do that and it shows immaturity on his part.

Also from a personal perspective I wouldn’t want someone flipping someone off hanging on my wall. Maybe if you were single and in your 20s or living in a dorm but other than that why?  A painting of one of his catches would be awesome but I just don’t see the appeal in that picture.

First off, I agree that classifying you as a "choir boy" boy is uncalled for, but I disagree the image shows JC losing control of his emotions. It seems he was very in control of them and expressed them via non-verbal means. 

Now his propensity to pull at his opponent's mouthguards throughout the year is questionable, but as they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and IMO that painting is resounding in its message. 

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2023, 11:19 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Everything you said in both your posts is 100% accurate, just have to accept that there is a few players that can do no wrong in the eyes of some here. 

To me it's not about the player, it's about the message. Any Bengals player could have done that and I'd dig it. To me it's saying:

FU Kimo von Oelhoffen and your hit on Carson's knee

FU Joey Porter and you and your punk crew jumping Levi Jones in Vegas

FU Hines Ward and your cheapshot on Keith Rivers

FU Joey Porter for running on the field as a coach

FU Terence Garvin and you cheap hit on a punter

FU JuJu for dancing on our logo

FU Pittsburgh for thinking this is still your Division.

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2023, 11:19 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Everything you said in both your posts is 100% accurate, just have to accept that there is a few players that can do no wrong in the eyes of some here. 

This is a very minor infraction after they tried to injure his teammate. 

He who did not spontaneously do or say anything that others found wrong in their youth please cast the first stone.  

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2023, 11:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: To me it's not about the player, it's about the message. Any Bengals player could have done that and I'd dig it. To me it's saying:

FU Kimo von Oelhoffen and your hit on Carson's knee

FU Joey Porter and you and your punk crew jumping Levi Jones in Vegas

FU Hines Ward and your cheapshot on Keith Rivers

FU Joey Porter for running on the field as a coach

FU Terence Garvin and you cheap hit on a punter

FU JuJu for dancing on our logo

FU Pittsburgh for thinking this is still your Division.

Not to mention them pile driving Kenny Anderson head first into the field as everybody was walking back to the huddle and separating his shoulder. Ended the Bengals season and  then standing over him pointing and laughing with that toothless grin. 

Glad we finally have a team that does not cowher down to the steelers anymore.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2023, 11:47 PM)Go Cards Wrote: This is a very minor infraction after they try to injure his teammate. 

He who did not spontaneously do or say anything that others found wrong in their youth please cast the first stone.  

I think dude hates Ja’Marr more than that crazy ex that keeps popping up. LOL

Reply/Quote