Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore wins??
can someone tell me what happened that allowed the Ravens to send the game into overtime? I thought the game was over when Flacco got sacked on 4th down with about 2 mins left, so I went to bed. What happened?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 08:41 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: can someone tell me what happened that allowed the Ravens to send the game into overtime? I thought the game was over when Flacco got sacked on 4th down with about 2 mins left, so I went to bed. What happened?

Same for me. 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 08:41 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: can someone tell me what happened that allowed the Ravens to send the game into overtime? I thought the game was over when Flacco got sacked on 4th down with about 2 mins left, so I went to bed. What happened?

The refs reset the game clock to 2:04
 The Ravens had one time out

Play one - 2 minute time out (1:59 left)
Play 2 - They used their last time out - 1:55 or so left
Play 3 - over they went for a field goal and missed again, so Ravens had a little over 1 minute and only needed 25 yards. They got it and Tucker hit the field goal
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

TOMLIN..  that is why Ravens won.... 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:49 PM)Anderson HOF Wrote: TOMLIN..  that is why Ravens won.... 

Yep. Tomlin followed his gut on 4th down instead of common sense. It's FOOTball. You have to rely on your kicker sometimes, whether he misses or not.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:59 PM)Ryuko Wrote: Yep. Tomlin followed his gut on 4th down instead of common sense. It's FOOTball. You have to rely on your kicker sometimes, whether he misses or not.

also bad play calls in regulation.. never should have thrown before 2 min warning.. stopped the clock.. 
Reply/Quote
Turmoil in Pitt. Gotta love it.

I think Tomlin will be gone in 2 years or so.... Good coach, but the pieces just aren't there anymore.
Reply/Quote
Steelers decided to lose this one... just for kicks.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 01:52 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Turmoil in Pitt. Gotta love it.

I think Tomlin will be gone in 2 years or so.... Good coach, but the pieces just aren't there anymore.

I hope they keep Tomlin.   Haley is the best coach on that staff.

At some point Haley will get another shot at being a HC .   He has earned another IMO.   Maybe he will be a candidate in Miami.    I imagine Haley and little shanny will be the next coordinators getting jobs.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:16 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Steelers decided to lose this one... just for kicks.

makes sense cant let vick win to many of their might be a contraversy lol j/k
Reply/Quote
Tomlin is very overrated as a coach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Out of "the standard is the standard", "I take full responsibility" and a preseason game, the preseason game has the most meaning.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 04:44 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Tomlin is very overrated as a coach.

A couple of super bowl appearances are such passe trash
Reply/Quote