Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James LOL'Keefe at it again...
Released "bombshell" video (so says Drudge) that is the "beginning of the end of the MSM".

I'm not linking to it because he doesn't deserve anything but ridicule for his "work".

But he IS offering up to $10,000 for more insider info!  Big money from a guy who has never been successful at anything except getting caught being wrong.

I'm sure the rubes are eating it up.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-23-2017, 01:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: But he IS offering up to $10,000 for more insider info!  Big money from a guy who has never been successful at anything except getting caught being wrong.

Chump change. I'm offering $100,000 for a mermaid.

If someone finds one, I'll make well over that on ticket sales. If they don't I get publicity for $0.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
So has he released the video?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-23-2017, 02:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So has he released the video?

I think he just released audio.  But I didn't go to the site.

Then I read the site crashed due to "traffic".
From what I read, it was a snoozefest.

All lower level CNN staffers from around 2009. One calls Fox News "unbearable", one explains how CNN only uses certain polls (not Rasmussen because their polling practices are questionable). Anther guy quotes a 19th century writer who said that the job of the newspapers is to "comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable".
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-23-2017, 04:19 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: From what I read, it was a snoozefest.

All lower level CNN staffers from around 2009. One calls Fox News "unbearable", one explains how CNN only uses certain polls (not Rasmussen because their polling practices are questionable). Anther guy quotes a 19th century writer who said that the job of the newspapers is to "comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable".

There was some debate on whether to use a two week old poll that is being spun into "FAKE CNN NEWS DISCUSSES WHETHER POLL WILL INFLUENCE PEOPLE!!!!1!!!11!!!"

Sad.