Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Wright With the Catch of the Day!
(08-09-2016, 01:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What argument do I even need to present when you still say that AJ and Simonise going deep would be UNSTOPPABLE!?  Do you know what unstoppable means?
If Simonise develops, which you keep overlooking that I said.

Also, them going deep might be unstoppable, but there's more to being a receiver than just going deep, which you, once again, keep overlooking and insisting on saying that I said that they'd be as good as HOFers.

Also, no one is unstoppable, but that term gets thrown around, especially in the preseason, to mean very good, but you took it and ran with it like the technicality would make your posts superior to mine and make me look bad.

Hilarious.
(08-09-2016, 01:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: how does Simonise go deep if he cant get off the line?

we should focus on cloning AJ that is what we need to do.

Like I keep saying, Simonise needs to keep developing for all this to work.

Have you seen something in camp that suggests he's having trouble beating press coverage?  Even if he was, I doubt any team would try and press him because of the possibility of him beating it right away and having a clear line downfield.  Or we could just put a receiver on the line in the slot or a two-tight end set so he would be off the line and easily be able to beat the press.
Reply/Quote
Children, calm down.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote