Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jan 6 Hearings
(06-20-2022, 06:25 PM)hollodero Wrote: And the same is true for election fraud claims. You can't present any actual evidence for that either. The courts gave Trump plenty opportunity to present such evidence, and his team failed to do so.

No evidence was presented. Just rumors and stories, dismissed by everyone involved in the matter, including Bill Barr and other stauch conservatives.
That millions of people believe it isn't proof of anything. Millions of people believe in UFOs, in God, in true love or the power of the spirit over matter. What people believe is no indication of truth.

god is an undeniable truth, so please don't desparage his name. thank you
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 06:45 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: god is an undeniable truth, so please don't desparage his name. thank you

Didn't mean to disrespect your faith.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 06:50 PM)hollodero Wrote: Didn't mean to disrespect your faith.

thank you. sorry. i just get a little defensive sometimes about it.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 06:45 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: god is an undeniable truth, so please don't desparage his name. thank you

Trump is an undeniable liar. 
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 06:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump is an undeniable liar. 

Now that can be backed up by plenty evidence.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 06:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump is an undeniable liar. 

we all are.
Reply/Quote
So today's hearing sure looked more like a Republican patriot than the self called patriots waving maga flags.

Pretty riveting testimony.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2022, 06:46 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: So today's hearing sure looked more like a Republican patriot than the self called patriots waving maga flags.

I read that Trump was appalled and worried that she was testifying.  ( Sarcasm I guess he pinched her ass one too many times and decided to retaliate...... Sarcasm ) or....the patriot thing.
Reply/Quote
I read that people that live in denial like to deflect and divert when confronted with facts.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2022, 08:19 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I read that people that live in denial like to deflect and divert when confronted with facts.

A dozen or so truth social posts from DJT really means he isn't mad at all and barely knew her!  Ninja

Once again though people are testifying under oath while the Trump's of the world and his supporters just say "nuh uh" on line.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
I've been saying for some time the shoes will drop before the mid terms and then the DOJ will get to work after the mid terms.. Good time to invest in dropping shoe factories.. They're going to be all the rage!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-28-2022, 08:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: A dozen or so truth social posts from DJT really means he isn't mad at all and barely knew her!  Ninja

Once again though people are testifying under oath while the Trump's of the world and his supporters just say "nuh uh" on line.

He barely knew his own daughter except he wanted to screw her.. Perv.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-28-2022, 06:46 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: So today's hearing sure looked more like a Republican patriot than the self called patriots waving maga flags.

HA!!!! Boy this post didn't age well. The Secret Service agents announced they are willing to testify she is completely lying. You think they will be called to testify????? What a side show.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 09:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: HA!!!! Boy this post didn't age well. The Secret Service agents announced they are willing to testify she is completely lying. You think they will be called to testify????? What a side show.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I know, right?!?!

It's amazing how many people will LIE about Trump under oath!

Meanwhile everyone defending him is smart and won't testify under oath!

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 10:04 AM)GMDino Wrote: I know, right?!?!

It's amazing how many people will LIE about Trump under oath!

Meanwhile everyone defending him is smart and won't testify under oath!

Ninja

https://nbc25news.com/news/nation-world/report-secret-service-agent-will-testify-that-trump-never-lunged-for-steering-wheel

Peter Alexander from NBC News tweeted --- "A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel."
Reply/Quote
Oh man, conflicting testimony. The thick plotens.

Someone needs to end up in torture jail.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 11:14 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: https://nbc25news.com/news/nation-world/report-secret-service-agent-will-testify-that-trump-never-lunged-for-steering-wheel

Peter Alexander from NBC News tweeted --- "A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel."

Didn't Engel's already testify to the committee?

And, if they do, someone will have lied under oath.  I wonder who you'll believe?

Nonetheless there are plenty of others who could testify in Trump's behalf who would rather just post on the internet rather than be under oath, which why I made the joke.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 11:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: Didn't Engel's already testify to the committee?

And, if they do, someone will have lied under oath.  I wonder who you'll believe?

Nonetheless there are plenty of others who could testify in Trump's behalf who would rather just post on the internet rather than be under oath, which why I made the joke.

Your goal post moving is interesting.  First you said no one will testify for Trump.  I give you an NBC (not exactly a pro Trump source) news article that states that two people are willing to testify that what was stated yesterday never occurred.  All of a sudden that's not good enough.  You are correct about one thing, if two people contradict each other that significantly then someone is lying.  As for who I'll believe, that would depend on a great many things.  It's an interesting aspersion for you to throw around though.  So let me inquire as well, who will you believe?
Reply/Quote
Trump putting his hands on a man with actual power seems pretty hard to believe.  The guy is a bully and blowhard. Him risking getting his ass kicked when no one is looking seems low.

It doesn't fit his actual history of throwing underlings into danger. Really, that notion that he put his hand on a SS agent doesn't jive with the rest of the damning testimony and evidence we've seen.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 12:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Your goal post moving is interesting.  First you said no one will testify for Trump.  I give you an NBC (not exactly a pro Trump source) news article that states that two people are willing to testify that what was stated yesterday never occurred.  All of a sudden that's not good enough.  You are correct about one thing, if two people contradict each other that significantly then someone is lying.  As for who I'll believe, that would depend on a great many things.  It's an interesting aspersion for you to throw around though.  So let me inquire as well, who will you believe?

I made a joke about the number of Trump defenders who WON'T testify,  You brought up two who said they will in the future.  And you assume they'll defend Trump or somehow disprove what was said yesterday under oath.  I pointed out that one of them already testified.

Personally I don't believe Trump would put forth the effort to grab the wheel and it may have been exaggerated.  But I'll wait for further evidence.

I have zero doubt you will believe whoever attempts to disprove this whether it is under oath or not.  

"goal posts"...lol
Reply/Quote