• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jax Game Game Ball
The invisible unsung: O-line and the ground game
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Ja'Marr made a circus catch to keep one drive alive, had that thrilling long bomb, and sprang Joe M. at least once with a really good block, but it has to be Jake the Snake.
Reply/Quote
He had his Brandon Allen Game (aside from opponent record, EERILY-similar games to each other), so let's hope he has another few in him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I vote for Jake Browning. Long live democracy! Hahaha

He was the by far the main reason they won last night, not even close. Others made big plays when needed too but Browning was great in his breakout game.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Maybe the easiest player of the game award to choose this year.

Kudos to Mr. Browning.
Reply/Quote
Jake BRRRRRowning
Reply/Quote
Props to Browning.

I also have a special spot in my fantasy football heart for Mixon getting 2 TDs, securing me a win, and ensuring I'm the first team in the board's league to make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:51 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The all white is the best uni/helmet combo in the league. Wish we could wear them more.

That was legit my main reason for turning the game on yesterday lol couldn’t miss the chance to see those. Glad the boys showed up to play so I had to stick around ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Game ball to Zac for stealing my line about Jake lighting the world on fire.. Jake lit the world on fire and single handedly put it out after the game so nobody except TL got burned.. Hilarious   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:48 AM)dxdtdemon Wrote: No one. Winning that game cost a lot of draft position, so no one should be rewarded.

This post is turds and should be flushed.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:50 AM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: I'm so ****** sick of lou anarumo and this defense!absolutely pathetic waaaay too soft in coverage, Lou doesn't have a clue right now and it's hard to watch..

Bengals won, holmes.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 04:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: C’mon now.

Burrow does about every other thing better. Especially pocket presence and reading a defense. Just because I said he is more accurate doesn't mean I want him over Burrow
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:41 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Burrow does about every other thing better. Especially pocket presence and reading a defense. Just because I said he is more accurate doesn't mean I want him over Burrow

But he’s not more accurate than Burrow. Almost nobody is. That’s literally Joe’s biggest attribute.

Reply/Quote
I would like to nominate someone who most probably aren't thinking about. 

QB Jake Browning.

Reply/Quote
And to think he had that performance in an away game, where the noise was deafening, and with a fan base excited to grab the overall number 1 position in the AFC and on Monday Night Football. When Browning covered up the ear hole in his helmet, it seemed the crowd took it as a cue to get even louder. Here is what Chase had to say:

"It was loud out there and (Browning) was yelling really loud and that's what we needed. He showed a lot of poise today."

And Taylor said about the noise:

"It was loud. It was maybe louder than I anticipated, but he did a good job managing that noise and getting out of the huddle quickly, and being able to communicate the checks, and I thought it was really well done."
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: But he’s not more accurate than Burrow. Almost nobody is. That’s literally Joe’s biggest attribute.
with 78 NFL passes under his belt his current completion percentage is 75.6. I see nothing indicative of his game to see this as a fluke
Reply/Quote
Jake Browning.This guy put the NFL on notice with this game,to say the least.Nobody,and I mean Nobody,would have ever predicted this.Bengals are Officially back in playoff contention.Strange things often happen in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: But he’s not more accurate than Burrow. Almost nobody is. That’s literally Joe’s biggest attribute.

Burrow's greatest attribute is football intelligence he reads opposing Defenses like a Manning or Luck his football IQ and the fact he grew up a coaches son is what makes Burrow elite. The accuracy is a nice bonus.
Reply/Quote
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Great job Jake Browning. He only had 1 inaccurate pass all night from what I saw and Ja'Marr still brought it in.

Honorable mention to the OL and the coaches actually having a running game to help Jake out.
Reply/Quote