Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jax Game Game Ball
Yeah, this is a no-brainer
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 10:19 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He had his Brandon Allen Game (aside from opponent record, EERILY-similar games to each other), so let's hope he has another few in him.

Oh I hope he has more than Allen.

And honestly of all the things he showed I thought the thing that stood out the most was how cool he was under pressure
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:10 PM)3wt Wrote: Oh I hope he has more than Allen.

And honestly of all the things he showed I thought the thing that stood out the most was how cool he was under pressure

Something Allen never shown IMO.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 10:19 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He had his Brandon Allen Game (aside from opponent record, EERILY-similar games to each other), so let's hope he has another few in him.

Need to defense to improve, since Browning is still a backup QB with limited experience. Those teams that went far with a backup QB tended to have pretty good defenses. The Bengals defense right now is last in the league in terms of yards given up per game. The Bengals can't count on Browning having historic games like last night; they need the defense to figure things out.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:20 PM)Nepa Wrote: Need to defense to improve, since Browning is still a backup QB with limited experience. Those teams that went far with a backup QB tended to have pretty good defenses. The Bengals defense right now is last in the league in terms of yards given up per game. The Bengals can't count on Browning having historic games like last night; they need the defense to figure things out.

For sure. I saw some better tackling last night but we definitely need to up our game on Defense if we are going to make a Playoff run.

TE's are still giving us trouble and this needs to be figured out. Cannot have Evan Engram that open all game.
Reply/Quote
Browning no contest

I'm just hoping he can keep it going the rest of season.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 04:17 AM)casear2727 Wrote: He hasnt attempted any "thread the needle" attempts like Burrow either, let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Burrow is the most accurate QB in NFL history or 2nd depending on where he finished the season.

I seen 1 the  17yd pass to Tanner Hudson was a dime
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:41 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: That one was a little to easy. Would have been nice t have at least had an "option"  LOL

This is the first time I've ever done that and most likely the last. 

To be honest it was late, I'm pretty sure I have the flu, and didn't feel like listing other folks that wouldn't win.

If I did include others it would be:

Jamar Chase Brown

Cordell Volson

Sam Hubbard
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:43 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The boys knocked off the #1 Team in the AFC and we get to hand out a game ball. Your nominees:

JAKE BROWNING:

Honorable Mentions:

Chase Brown.  Averaged 6.8 YPC and provided the longest run this season.  Seemed to bring out Mixon's best.  

Ja'Marr Chase:  The Bengals are 5-0 this year in games where Chase is targeted 10 or more times.  Nuff said.

DJ Turner:  Really solid play

Jordan Battle:  More solid play from a rookie

Tanner Hudson:  Give this man more opportunities.  Should help open things up outside.  
Reply/Quote
Is it too late to nominate Jake Browning? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 06:56 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Honorable Mentions:

Chase Brown.  Averaged 6.8 YPC and provided the longest run this season.  Seemed to bring out Mixon's best.  

Ja'Marr Chase:  The Bengals are 5-0 this year in games where Chase is targeted 10 or more times.  Nuff said.

DJ Turner:  Really solid play

Jordan Battle:  More solid play from a rookie

Tanner Hudson:  Give this man more opportunities.  Should help open things up outside.  

Chase Brown has me excited, really like this guy finally showing what I saw in him at Illinois.

Need to target Ja'Marr every game at least 10 times, when we do we pretty much always win. The dude is an incredible player.
Reply/Quote