Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeb Bush is part African-American
Well...... not really, but this is pretty funny.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/08/399901-observers-noticed-something-embarassingly-off-photo-jeb-bush/
Every human on Earth is of african ancestry.
Is it creepier that the black hand looks like it's slowly moving towards his crotch?

I'm not sure if the super PAC is trying to say "Vote for another Bush" or "black guys are trying to grab your junk."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Should read the book the 6 black presidents. Very interesting.
(08-23-2015, 01:26 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Shouould read the book the 6 black presidents.  Very interesting.

I am interested, is there a link you can provide for online research purposes?
Did a quick google search and here's what came up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/black-presidents-6-united-states-obama_n_2711887.html

Here are some books suggested.

http://www.amazon.com/Six-Black-Presidents-Blood-White/dp/1880187000

Thought this was interesting.

https://fookembug.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/the-seven-black-presidents-before-barack-obama/

We'll start with that.  So there have been anywhere between 5-7 black presidents according to the links that I found.

I would find it very interesting in opinions from our black brothers and sisters here.
Thought this was interesting also.

http://www.post-gazette.com/lifestyle/2008/02/05/Racial-heritage-of-six-former-presidents-is-questioned/stories/200802050162
(08-23-2015, 03:30 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Did a quick google search and here's what came up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/black-presidents-6-united-states-obama_n_2711887.html

Here are some books suggested.

http://www.amazon.com/Six-Black-Presidents-Blood-White/dp/1880187000

Thought this was interesting.

https://fookembug.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/the-seven-black-presidents-before-barack-obama/

We'll start with that.  So there have been anywhere between 5-7 black presidents according to the links that I found.

I would find it very interesting in opinions from our black brothers and sisters here.

It doesn't matter if some of these men had some black blood in them (and we don't know for sure).  Their Presidency would not have had any social or cultural effect on racial relations or policy because no one considered them to be black. None of them were ever treated like black men or identified with any black heritage.
(08-23-2015, 11:35 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It doesn't matter if some of these men had some black blood in them (and we don't know for sure).  Their Presidency would not have had any social or cultural effect on racial relations or policy because no one considered them to be black.  None of them were ever treated like black men or identified with any black heritage.

And I agree, I was more or less just throwing the info out there so people can see what Lucie was referring to.  It's not the first time I've heard him say this but to my knowledge has never provided a link.  So there it is.
(08-23-2015, 11:35 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It doesn't matter if some of these men had some black blood in them (and we don't know for sure).  Their Presidency would not have had any social or cultural effect on racial relations or policy because no one considered them to be black.  None of them were ever treated like black men or identified with any black heritage.

We elected a black man and it has had a negative effect on race relations, for whatever that's worth. 
(08-23-2015, 11:53 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: We elected a black man and it has had a negative effect on race relations. 

No it hasn't.

Do you know the difference between "correlation" and "causation"?  If so then please show how having a black President has made racial relations worse.
(08-23-2015, 11:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No it hasn't.

Do you know the difference between "correlation" and "causation"?  If so then please show how having a black President has made racial relations worse.

"Acted stupidly."

"If I had a son.........."

Sending delegates to the Michael Brown funeral, but not one phone call or one delegate showed up to the woman who was killed by the illegal immigrant that was in a sanctuary city (which btw is a violation of one of those federal laws that he took an oath to protect and defend.)

I'd go on, but you have your mind made up and it's a waste of time. 

In closing, he's a community organizer, a racist POS, and a disgrace to the office.  
(08-23-2015, 12:04 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: "Acted stupidly."

"If I had a son.........."

Sending delegates to the Michael Brown funeral, but not one phone call or one delegate showed up to the woman who was killed by the illegal immigrant that was in a sanctuary city (which btw is a violation of one of those federal laws that he took an oath to protect and defend.)

I'd go on, but you have your mind made up and it's a waste of time. 

In closing, he's a community organizer, a racist POS, and a disgrace to the office.  

So things he said or did after something happened cause those things to happen?

Or are you saying that Baltimore police killed Freddie Gray just to get back at Obama for sending someone to Michael B rown's funeral?

Are you sure you understand the definition of "causation"?
(08-23-2015, 12:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So things he said or did after something happened cause those things to happen?

Are you sure you understand the definition of "causation"?

Nothing happened after sending delegates to the Michael Brown funeral, eh?

How's Ferguson doing these days?  I saw that they had their 2nd annual 100% off sale recently.

Glad we have a President that has ended the racial divide and brought us all together. 
So they cut him out of another photo where his hand is in a shadow and put it on a flyer?

Scandalous.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-23-2015, 12:11 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Nothing happened after sending delegates to the Michael Brown funeral, eh?

How's Ferguson doing these days?  I saw that they had their 2nd annual 100% off sale recently.

Glad we have a President that has ended the racial divide and brought us all together. 

Thanks for proving that you don't know the definition of "causation".

If you were President what would you have done to end racial strife?  Just tell the black people there is no reason to be upset about anything?

The problems in Ferguson are the result of a system out of control.  Did you happen to read any of the findings of the Department of Justice?  In a city of 21,000 there are 16,000 people with outstanding warrants. But I guess in your mind it is so much more likely that the crime rate in Ferguson is over a thousand times higher than the rest of the country instead of thinking that the criminal justice system is completely out of control.  And I guess you also think that the racists e-mail sent among Ferguson police were just "meaningless".

Yep, nothing wrong with Ferguson except a President that used to be a community organizer.  Obama is absolutely the blame for all of the problems in Ferguson.  if we just had a white President we wouldn't have any of these problems.
(08-23-2015, 12:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Thanks for proving that you don't know the definition of "causation".

If you were President what would you have done to end racial strife?  Just tell the black people there is no reason to be upset about anything?

The problems in Ferguson are the result of a system out of control.  Did you happen to read any of the findings of the Department of Justice?  In a city of 21,000 there are 16,000 people with outstanding warrants. But I guess in your mind it is so much more likely that the crime rate in Ferguson is over a thousand times higher than the rest of the country instead of thinking that the criminal justice system is completely out of control.  And I guess you also think that the racists e-mail sent among Ferguson police were just "meaningless".

Yep, nothing wrong with Ferguson except a President that used to be a community organizer.  Obama is absolutely the blame for all of the problems in Ferguson.  if we just had a white President we wouldn't have any of these problems.

Yeah, it's the "system". 

Has nothing to do with failed liberal policies, high dropout rates, drugs, gangs, violence, lack of respect for authority, children born into single parent homes, perpetual welfare, lack of personal responsibility, and any other things I failed to mention that take place there and cities like it. 

Of course, it's much easier for you and them to continue blaming some mythical thing that's out to get them and tell them what victims they are.  
(08-23-2015, 01:20 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Yeah, it's the "system". 

Has nothing to do with failed liberal policies, high dropout rates, drugs, gangs, violence, lack of respect for authority, children born into single parent homes, perpetual welfare, lack of personal responsibility, and any other things I failed to mention that take place there and cities like it. 

Of course, it's much easier for you and them to continue blaming some mythical thing that's out to get them and tell them what victims they are.  

So all of those bad things only happened in Ferguson?  That is your explanation for why 16,000 people out of a 21,000 population have outstanding warrants?  And that is also you explanation for all the racists e-mails sent between police officers?  And finally, all of those things are Obama's fault?

You refuse to even entertain the idea that the criminal justice system is totally screwed up and racists?  Instead you just want to blame it on having a black president?  
(08-23-2015, 02:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So all of those bad things only happened in Ferguson?  That is your explanation for why 16,000 people out of a 21,000 population have outstanding warrants?  And that is also you explanation for all the racists e-mails sent between police officers?  And finally, all of those things are Obama's fault?

You refuse to even entertain the idea that the criminal justice system is totally screwed up and racists?  Instead you just want to blame it on having a black president?  

Has the Justice Department reviewed each case on a case by case basis to determine if any of those outstanding warrants are frivolous?  Not that I'd take much that Obama's justice department said very serious, but just asking for arguments sake. 

When did I say all of it was Obama's fault?  I said that he was the first Black man since MLK Jr. to be a voice of reason and a voice of righteousness for AAs and all he's done is use it to make it worse.  He could speak about things like education, self-responsibility, fixing the AA family, but instead he says stupid things and plays the victimhood card. 

As I said before, the guy is nothing more than a racist community organizer and a disgrace.  After nearly two terms in office, black unemployment numbers are worse, the income gap that you cry about is worse, gun violence in many major cities is worse, and your answer is to blame the police departments for systematical racism SMDH.

So how do you explain Baltimore?  A city that has been ran by nothing but liberals for how long?  In a state that's overwhelmingly liberal?  Liberal mayor.  Liberal police commissioner.  Liberal city council.  Liberal district attorney.  Liberal governor.  Liberal state government.  Most of those positions are held by blacks. 
(08-23-2015, 03:33 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: So how do you explain Baltimore?  A city that has been ran by nothing but liberals for how long?  In a state that's overwhelmingly liberal?  Liberal mayor.  Liberal police commissioner.  Liberal city council.  Liberal district attorney.  Liberal governor.  Liberal state government.  Most of those positions are held by blacks. 

Because......oppression !
It is only right that minorities get their turn at being corrupt and lackadaisical, just like the old crusty white guys.
ThumbsUp