Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins Is Praising Our Facilities!
(06-05-2024, 10:16 AM)Synric Wrote: I think the NFLPA Team Report Cards had Cincy bottom 6 or 8 and the Panthers around the middle of the pack overall lol.

From a facilities standpoint here are the main ones. Cafeteria was weird because they also included food but if I remember correctly the Bengals got slammed because they don't have it open all the time not that it's nice.

Weight Room: Bengals B+/Panthers B
Training Room: Bengals B+/ Panthers C+
Locker Room: Bengals D+/Panthers C+

One thing to keep in mind with Thielan though, it's all based on their perspective. He comes from literally the highest rated franchise on the report card. He has been two places there and Carolina so of course he thinks they are awful.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2024, 09:37 AM)Au165 Wrote: From a facilities standpoint here are the main ones. Cafeteria was weird because they also included food but if I remember correctly the Bengals got slammed because they don't have it open all the time not that it's nice.

Weight Room: Bengals B+/Panthers B
Training Room: Bengals B+/ Panthers C+
Locker Room: Bengals D+/Panthers C+

One thing to keep in mind with Thielan though, it's all based on their perspective. He comes from literally the highest rated franchise on the report card. He has been two places there and Carolina so of course he thinks they are awful.

The Vikes have THAT nice of a facility eh?

Would think Jerry Jones and them Cowboys would have the best.
Reply/Quote